ServiceNow is on FGB’s Best Tech Companies for Women of 2021.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.7/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at ServiceNow rated their manager’s support a 4.7/5
Flexible PTO policy intended to empower full-time employees to balance their professional and personal lives.
ServiceNow offers to 20 weeks of paid parental leave and generous family leave.
Access to ServiceNow's Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Community consisting of seven employee-led Belonging Groups.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
What you get to do in this role:
The ServiceNow Alliances and Channel Ecosystem (ACE) is a strategic pillar and recognized as the growth engine of the company. Regional system integrators or outsourcers or BPO or advisory based Partners are critical to driving scale and reach for ServiceNow Sales organization by capitalizing on Partner’s strong customer base, c-suite relationship, industry, and domain expertise. We are looking for a dynamic professional who thrives in a fast-paced working environment and drive sales/business development by playing an integral role in managing the ServiceNow relationships with our Partner Ecosystem across the [AMS] region. A large part of this role is to develop and nurture ServiceNow practice within the partner organization to drive growth and market penetration.
Well suited to a high-energy autonomous individual who is passionate about sales, driving growth by building strategic partnerships. This individual has a diverse set of skills including the ability to identify and create lasting relationships, joint strategy development, business planning with great communication skills.
The Partner Development Center Lite (PDC Lite) provides a world-class partner journey and is aimed at ultimate Partner Success. In this role, the PDC Lite team drives revenue, build partner practice across key solution areas, capacity through best-practice frameworks and approaches.
Major Activities in the Role:
· Develop & Maintain Standard Operating Procedures (Business Planning Guides, Enablement Journeys etc.)
· Effectively coach & enable partners both remotely and face to face as needed
· Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
· Communicate Partner Programs’ Requirements & Benefits across the ecosystem
· Provide Day-to-Day Management of Partner Ecosystem
· Work closely with ServiceNow Partner Operations and Partner Enablement to ensure reporting and best practice is being executed
· Conduct Quarterly and Bi-annual Business Reviews
· Develop Partner Business Case + Program Roadmaps
· Execute Remediation Plans
· Enhance & Manage Partner Portal and Other Systems
Roles & Responsibilities:
4.Managing the Ecosystem
Reporting and Dashboard Preparation
· 5 years experience in sales or driving business development with Partners.
· Passionate about sales and business development by building relationships with partners and alliances to drive market penetration in conjunction with ServiceNow field sales.
· Must be a team player that is goal-oriented and confident, with aptitude and desire to build and working with high-performing teams. This individual must demonstrate an ability to get things done, manage multiple stakeholders both internally and externally, work in a true ‘east-west’ operating model with both direct line and dotted line team members, build consensus and resolve conflict in a highly collaborative manner.
· Proficient level of communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Diligent at measuring and communicating progress to achieve targeted business results, identifying obstacles and associated remediation plans.
· The successful candidate will be adaptable and flexible, able to work and thrive in a highly dynamic environment.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. With ~6,900 customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are #1 on FORTUNE® Future 50 2021 list. This is the future of work.
Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better. Explore our open positions here, and visit our Careers site to learn more.