s://https://blogs.servicenow.com/category/life-at-now.html) and hear from our employees about their experiences working at ServiceNow.
Unsure if you meet all the qualifications of a job description but are deeply excited about the role? We still encourage you to apply! At ServiceNow, we are committed to creating an inclusive environment where all voices are heard, valued, and respected. We welcome all candidates, including individuals from non-traditional, varied backgrounds, that might not come from a typical path connected to this role. We believe skills and experience are transferrable, and the desire to dream big makes for great candidates.
Team & Role
The Technical Program Manager is part of a global team reporting to the Senior Manager, Supportability and Release Readiness. The role is critical to support organizational growth and continue to deliver world class support to our customers.
We are a team of critical thinkers who take a data driven approach to continuous improvement. The supportability team relentlessly pursues KPI improvement for support by working cross functionally with various departments to identify, program manage, and report on various improvements being made within the ServiceNow portfolio of products.
What you get to do in this role:
The Supportability Program Manager will manage and drive to deliver on the following broad level objectives and responsibilities:
· Identify opportunities to better the customer experience with the product and therefore deflect cases coming into support
· Identify opportunities to reduce support effort to resolve incoming cases
· Identify opportunities for tools that help Support Delivery resolve cases faster
· Analyze Support Case data for knowledge/documentation gaps, training opportunities, and product improvement requirements
· Perform data analysis, use case analysis and business process mapping in order to identify and quantify inefficiencies which can be improved through automation, for cross functional business entities
· Submit Supportability requirements to Product Management and track those requirements
· Submit Knowledge and documentation updates and track through completion
· Create business cases and drive projects
· Generate regular supportability dashboards and reports
· Engage with Product Management and Engineering to determine product improvements areas for future releases
· Partner with Engineering and Support Delivery to improve product fix best practices and improve fix quality
· Provide monthly product analysis and guidance reports to Support Delivery Management
· Drive Training approval with Support Management teams (schedules, content, participant list)
· Deliver quarterly release roadmap reviews to cross-functional audiences
· Connect functional and technical requirements to business requirements
· Develop operational concepts and requirement specifications
· Build relationships across the organization to gain buy-in and move initiatives forward.
· Balance multiple priorities and deadlines
· Develops procedures, cost effective solutions, and specifications to resolve and meet business requirements
· Perform other duties and projects as assigned
· Liaise with Support Delivery teams to propose and drive in-product Supportability items that facilitate prevention of customer cases and if cases should occur, aid in faster resolutions
· Assess impacts of product/functionality changes, to existing customers and Support, and work with Engineering, Product Owners and Cross Functional teams to address in advance of new release(s)
· Work with the global support delivery leaders to ensure that the application is being supported well – CSAT, Backlog, headcount, knowledge training gaps, includes facilitating and leading initiatives to improve the customer experience
· Be the point of contact from support with engineering and product operations for the said applications and products
· Represent Technical Support in the development and release process of new family versions, which include providing feedback on architecture design and operability of product features
At least 5-7 years of experience in Customer Support in a high-tech industry, preferably SaaS environments
· At least 6 years of support services experience, including Technical Support operations and Release Management in a high-tech industry, preferably SaaS environments (ServiceNow, Salesforce, Workday, etc.)
· Previous ServiceNow experience preferred
· Exposure and working knowledge of Enterprise Customer Support environments using best practices such as ITIL. Experience on Service products, preferable ServiceNow like ITSM, ITBM, ITOM, etc.
· Excellent leadership skills with the ability to work independently and collaborative with cross functional organizations within ServiceNow
· Collaborate across multiple teams and functions. As such, demonstrated ability to work effectively with his/her peer group and leading by influence is an absolute must.
· Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, demonstrated by the ability to: listen to and empathize with others; convey confidence; provide exemplary levels of service; resolve conflict effectively; collaborate with, and facilitate groups.
· Outstanding presentation skills and ability to demonstrate value to stakeholders at various functional levels
· Proven ability to maintain a professional demeanor when handling complex user issues and implement/manage governance process to cater to the needs of customers and eco-system partners
· Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook with the ability to multi-task and prioritize responsibilities with passion
· Have both a deep understanding of and a knack for coordinating the many moving parts essential to achieving success
· Ability to analyze metrics and provide actionable solutions/recommendations
For positions in California (outside of the Bay Area), we offer a base pay of $136,800 - $239,400, plus equity (when applicable), variable/incentive compensation and benefits. Sales positions generally offer a competitive On Target Earnings (OTE) incentive compensation structure. Please note that the base pay shown is a guideline, and individual total compensation will vary based on factors such as qualifications, skill level, competencies and work location. We also offer health plans, including flexible spending accounts, a 401(k) Plan with company match, ESPP, matching donations, a flexible time away plan and family leave programs (subject to eligibility requirements). Compensation is based on the geographic location in which the role is located, and is subject to change based on work location. For individuals who will be working in the Bay Area, there is a pay enhancement for positions located in that geographical area; please contact your recruiter for additional information.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
At ServiceNow, we lead with flexibility and trust in our distributed world of work. Click here to learn about our work personas: flexible, remote and required-in-office.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at https://talent.acquisition@https://servicenow.com for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the https://U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the https://U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
From Fortune. © 2022 Fortune Media IP Limited All rights reserved. Used under license.
Fortune and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse products or services of, ServiceNow.