ServiceNow is on FGB’s Best Tech Companies for Women of 2021.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.7/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at ServiceNow rated their manager’s support a 4.7/5
Flexible PTO policy intended to empower full-time employees to balance their professional and personal lives.
ServiceNow offers to 20 weeks of paid parental leave and generous family leave.
Access to ServiceNow's Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Community consisting of seven employee-led Belonging Groups.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
The ServiceNow Training and Certification organization is highly adaptable, innovative, and constantly evolving. We are passionate about our products, and we live for our customers. We have high expectations and a career at ServiceNow means challenging yourself to always be better. The ideal candidate should have excellent attention to detail, communication (excellent reading, listening, written and verbal skills) and demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, and assertiveness.
What you get to do in this role:
· You will be part of a content and curriculum design team that ensures the success and quality of new and existing courseware (Instructor Led Training & e-Learning).
· Review the content against specified standards and guidelines
· Test functionality of the courses, labs, simulators, and other assets
· Collect and document evidence of product performance as part of the review process against the product specifications
· Prepare edit logs and reports of reviews that indicate error types created by the curriculum development team.
· Ensure milestones are met and highlight any risks/delays to Project Lead
· Work in collaboration with teams across different portfolios
· Ensure reports are shared through clear communication channels
· Able to meet the cycle times and quality review effectiveness goals of assigned content.
· Compliant with company policies and procedures
· Support Instructional Design or Curriculum Development tasks during downtime or as required.
· Be a valuable team player that interacts with course owners, cross-functional work teams, key stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
In order to be successful in this role, we need someone who has:
· 2-3 years previous Instructional Design or QA experience.
· Experience with ServiceNow application is preferred, not required.
· Flexibility to work US hours (20-25 % of the work time)
· Excellent written English language skills
· Interest in starting a career in the technical training and curriculum industry.
· Good presentation skills via web-based conferencing or direct messaging.
· Active listening, verbal, and business writing skills.
· Capability to build meaningful business relationships with ServiceNow internal colleagues.
· Ability to be consistent in deliverables and deadlines.
· Capability to adapt to a constantly changing environment; flexibility to work extended hours during peak periods if needed.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. With ~6,900 customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are #1 on FORTUNE® Future 50 2021 list. This is the future of work.
Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better. Explore our open positions here, and visit our Careers site to learn more.