ServiceNow is on FGB’s Best Tech Companies for Women of 2021.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.7/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at ServiceNow rated their manager’s support a 4.7/5
Flexible PTO policy intended to empower full-time employees to balance their professional and personal lives.
ServiceNow offers to 20 weeks of paid parental leave and generous family leave.
Access to ServiceNow's Diversity, Inclusion and Belonging Community consisting of seven employee-led Belonging Groups.
At ServiceNow, our technology makes the world work for everyone, and our people make it possible. We move fast because the world can’t wait, and we innovate in ways no one else can for our customers and communities. By joining ServiceNow, you are part of an ambitious team of change makers who have a restless curiosity and a drive for ingenuity. We know that your best work happens when you live your best life and share your unique talents, so we do everything we can to make that possible. We dream big together, supporting each other to make our individual and collective dreams come true. The future is ours, and it starts with you.
With more than 7,400+ customers, we serve approximately 80% of the Fortune 500, and we're on the 2021 list of FORTUNE World's Most Admired Companies®.
What you get to do in this role:
· Partner with Key Customer stakeholders, Services Account Executives, and Solution Consultants to ensure the Customer’s Training Plans are executed in a timely manner.
· Onboard new Training Customers, provide an overview of ServiceNow’s Training and Certification offerings, and direct on how to engage with ServiceNow teams and systems.
· Be a consultant to Customers and Partners and provide Training recommendations, including course and delivery offering options.
· Recommend Training delivery offerings, timelines, and overall program flow to align with contract duration.
· Usher Customers through the execution of their Training Plan.
· Identify any additional training requirements not covered by existing program scope and share with Services Account Executives for further attention.
· Communicate Training product expiration dates to Key Accounts.
· Oversee the Key Customer Account’s Training backlog and ensure timely burn down of pre-paid Training.
· Create and socialize dashboards for Key Account management.
· Provide quarterly business review sessions to Customers, including Enterprise Training Agreement customers.
· Proactively build and maintain a trusted working relationships with Key Customer Account contacts and other internal Account stakeholders to ensure a positive experience.
· Facilitate and mitigate requests and/or challenges the Customer may encounter
· Educate Customers on how to speed requests through proper channels and find new opportunities to enhance client relationships.
· Follow-up with Customers to capture success stories and socialize via marketing team.
· Lead Operational improvement and process development efforts to support this role and our Customers.
To be successful in this role you should have:
Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
At least 2-4 years of experience in Technology based Training Coordination and Customer service.
Experience in a matrixed, global business environment.
Detail oriented and advanced organizational skills.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Excellent requirements gathering skills.
Excellent Presentation skills.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills; skilled at using Outlook, experience with learning management systems beneficial.
Self-starter and ability to work on your own.
Customer-service centric style/attitude.
Commitment to excellence.
ServiceNow is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status or any other category protected by law.
All new employees hired in the United States are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to such exceptions as required by law. If hired, you will be required to submit proof of full vaccination or have an approved accommodation, by your start date. Visit our Candidate FAQ page to learn more.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact us at [email protected] for assistance.
For positions requiring access to technical data subject to export control regulations, including Export Administration Regulations (EAR), ServiceNow may have to obtain export licensing approval from the U.S. Government for certain individuals. All employment is contingent upon ServiceNow obtaining any export license or other approval that may be required by the U.S. Government.
Please Note: Fraudulent job postings/job scams are increasingly common. Click here to learn what to watch out for and how to protect yourself. All genuine ServiceNow job postings can be found through the ServiceNow Careers site.
Work personas are categories that are assigned to employees depending on the nature of their work. Employees will fall into one of three categories: Remote, Flexible or Required in Office.
Required in Office
A required in office work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office. This persona is required to work from their assigned workplace location 100% of the work week based on the business needs of their role.
A flexible work persona is defined as an employee who is contracted to work from or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office and will work from their assigned workplace location roughly 3 days/week or less (generally around 40-60% of the work week). Flexible employees may choose to work the remaining working time from their workplace location or home. Flexible employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
A remote work persona is defined as an employee who performs their responsibilities exclusively outside of a ServiceNow workplace and is not contracted or aligned to a ServiceNow-affiliated office, including those whose place of work (pursuant to their terms and conditions of employment) is their home. Remote employees are required to work within their state, province, region, or country of employment.
At ServiceNow, we make the world of work, work better for people. We deliver digital workflows that create great experiences and unlock productivity. With ~6,900 customers, we serve ~80% of the Fortune 500. And we are #1 on FORTUNE® Future 50 2021 list. This is the future of work.
Help us build on our incredible momentum, our diverse, engaged workforce, and our purpose to make the world of work, work better. Explore our open positions here, and visit our Careers site to learn more.