A Snapshot of Your Day
Siemens Energy is currently in search of an Account Manager to be located within the West Sales Region (preference to be in Southern California). This position will be responsible for calling on power utilities, EPC’s and developers with a primary focus on transmission and distribution products and solutions.
How You’ll Make an Impact
- Provide Transmission & Distribution solutions and product sales coverage for the West Region.
- Build account plans and drive sales strategies and sales growth.
- Serve as single point of contact to customers, leading technical and commercial negotiations on behalf of the Siemens and the Siemens Energy portfolio.
- Develop meaningful relationships with key stakeholders, internally and externally.
- Forecast opportunities and manage the sales process, from lead to order entry.
- Attend relevant conferences and trade shows.
- Maintain accurate https://Salesforce.com records.
- Travel domestically and internationally for customer meetings, factory visits and acceptance tests.
What You Bring
- Bachelor of Science Degree required; 5+ years of sales/marketing/engineering experience with electrical utilities/renewable energy.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication skills and the ability to develop and maintain meaningful relationship at all levels of customers, from procurement and engineering through the C-Suite.
- Must have some experience with Transmission and Distribution products/solutions or knowledge of Siemens and/or Siemens Energy products/solutions!
- General understanding of the bulk power system in the United States.
- Ability to be a key contributor as part of a team.
- Ability to travel at times up to 50%.
- Ability to support customers, as needed, outside of traditional working hours.
- Ability to multitask multiple accounts, opportunities, and tasks at the same time.
- Salary could potentially range between $116-$185, depending on various factors.
- Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States without need for current or future employer-sponsored work authorization. Siemens Energy employees with current visa sponsorship may be eligible for internal transfers.
About the Team
In Power System Sales, we enable Siemens Energy and Siemens to reach its order entry targets by providing best-in class account management and business development expertise across a variety of customers, including but not limited to, Utilities, Independent Power Producers, Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPC) companies, Data Centers, Transmission System Operators, Oil & Gas, and other Industrial Verticals
Check out this video to learn more about Siemens Energy: https://bit.ly/3hD9pvK
Who is Siemens Energy?
At Siemens Energy, we are more than just an energy technology company. We meet the growing energy demand across 90+ countries while ensuring our climate is protected. With more than 94,000 dedicated employees, we not only generate electricity for over 16% of the global community, but we’re also using our technology to help protect people and the environment.
Our global team is committed to making sustainable, reliable, and affordable energy a reality by pushing the boundaries of what is possible. We uphold a 150-year legacy of innovation that encourages our search for people who will support our focus on decarbonization, new technologies, and energy transformation.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity, we generate power. We run on inclusion and our combined creative energy is fueled by over 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character - no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society, all of society, and we do not discriminate based on our differences.
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Supportive work culture
- Company paid Health and wellness benefits
- Paid Time Off and paid holidays
- 401K savings plan with company match
- Family building benefits
- Parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Yearly performance-based incentive and company provided vehicle