Account Executive - Building Automation Services (Lafayette, LA)
St. Charles Parish, LA
SIEMENS (Smart Infrastructure) is seeking a confident and ambitious sales professional to help lead and grow our Building Automation Service business within the Southwest Louisiana area (Lafayette, Lake Charles, Alexandria) in vertical markets such as Healthcare, K-12, Universities, and Municipalities. Using your technical and financial expertise, along with your critical thinking and influencing skills, you will help tailor our service offerings to our existing and new end-user customers. The primary duties of this role include but are not limited to the following:
- Account Management for assigned automation end user accounts and territory
- Deployment of our Digital Services platform, including a focus on Smart Buildings (IoT)
- Maintain and grow existing Service Agreement base
- Growing Siemens footprints through Energy, Mechanical and Electrical Services.
- Increase Siemens Net Promoter Score within the market (Customer Happiness)
- Lead with Mechanical/Commissioning/Energy discussion to introduce Siemens to new potential customers
- Deliver current budget obligations and support future growth by maintaining sufficient sales funnel
- Provide experienced advice and lead in the participation and development of Siemens branding in the existing building market
- Develop and grow customer base, while achieving growth and volume projections for our Building Automation Services
- Develop and implement plans to take advantage of all sales opportunities in assigned customers, geographic or vertical market.
- Cultivate high quality best service offerings that fit customer strategic and operational requirements.
- Develop new and expand existing accounts to achieve growth and profit goals.
- Conduct ongoing assessment of sales goals within assigned area and resolves how to focus efforts to achieve incremental sales growth within the strategic plan.
- Identifies other key accounts within territory based on growth potential, local market share and establishes specific sales goals and strategies.
- Communicate marketing programs and product developments to accounts to improve sales potential.
- Chip in to the development of the long-term strategic plan and pricing strategies.
- Monitor competitor activities and market trends.
- Prepare accurate and detailed customer account activities, sales activity reports, competitor reports, forecast reports and expense tracking and reporting.
- Deploy methodologies and tools to ensure consistent high-quality delivery of Energy Services and other valuable services
- Develop positive relationships with existing and new customer base through participation in civic and professional organizations, sales department meetings, workshops and seminars.
- Participate in vertical market trade shows and becomes a company advocate in national association meetings.
- Bachelors Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering desired, although candidates with varying degrees will also be considered based on experience. A High School Diploma or GED equivalency is a minimum requirement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Must be willing and available to travel 10% overnight for training and business development (25% travel in year one)
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid drivers license in good standing; must meet eligibility requirements.
- Service Sales experience within an end-user environment
- Strong networking relationships within the local building market such as building owners
- Understand how to use Salesforce (CRM)
- Experience utilizing the Challenger Sales Model
In addition, the selected candidate must be a self-starter, be able to maintain an active and busy work schedule supporting new and existing customers, be a skillful presenter / communicator, have great organizational and computer skills and be able to work within a team selling environment.
- No cap commission structure will allow you to grow your accounts as much as you wantthe skys the limit!
- Excellent Benefits package including, medical/dental/vision/life, matching dollar-for-dollar 401K up to 6%, generous Paid Time Off, and participate in our monthly paid vehicle allowance program, all of which start from Day One of employment.
- Quick ramp-up time with our new Siemens (R2S) Ready To Sell Development Program: A structured sales development program that provides new sales hires with a one-year plan for learning about the products, processes, and people that will help them achieve their performance targets in the least amount of time.
You may be asked to perform and on-Demand Video Interview which will speed along you in the selection process.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.