Service Coordinator - Smart Infrastructure Building Technologies - Beaverton OR
Washington County, OR
Our Portland OR branch is seeking a Service Coordinator to coordinate and schedule Service field employees supporting our local customers. This role works to ensure customer expectations and commitments are met by prioritizing service calls and maintaining effect between field employees and clients.
At Siemens, we live and foster an ownership culture, in which every employee takes personal responsibility for our companys success. We trust and empower our leaders to act as owners, self-direct their teams, and innovate to succeed. We communicate openly and honestly to learn from our failures and celebrate our successes. We recognize individual and team achievements frequently. We invest in our team members, offering a wide variety of internal and external development opportunities.
Who designs your future? You do. Working within our global company, you can design the career of your dreams. We have more than 200 offices in 101 countries providing you the opportunity to see the world or stay in your own back yard.
Do you want to work for a company with innovating technologies that make the world a better place? Can you see yourself learning, growing, and succeeding in this opportunity? If so, then wed like to meet you!
- Serves as the main point of contact for all service customers to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Proactively follows up with customers after completion of service visits.
- Manages decisions regarding the scheduling and movement of staff and materials.
- Schedules and dispatches field labor force to meet customer needs and expectations based on the nature of the call (urgency, contractual obligations, available resources, and customer needs).
- Supports material procurement for customer part sales (pricing part sales, processing orders, and invoicing) as well as internal requests in support of Service projects.
- Performs invoicing for Service Time & Materials calls.
- Effectively utilizes SAP in the delivery and management of service activities: opening service calls, supporting and scheduling planned preventive maintenance visits, updating customer information, creating purchase orders.
- Delivers outstanding customer service.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Required education: High school diploma, state-recognized GED, or state-recognized high school proficiency exam.
- Required experience:Administrative support experience relevant to the type of service provided by Siemens, or a building technologies field professional interested in this type of office role.
- Required travel: 5%
Strong customer service skills.
- Good verbal and written communications skills in English.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of accounting principles.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the Unites States, and will not require employer-sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education and Experience:
Experience in Service Call dispatching.
- Building Technologies industry experience
- SAP experience.
Siemens Smart Infrastructure (SI) is shaping the market for intelligent, adaptive infrastructure for today and the future. It addresses the pressing challenges of urbanization and climate change by connecting energy systems, buildings and industries. SI provides customers with a comprehensive end-to-end portfolio from a single source with products, systems, solutions, and services from the point of power generation all the way to consumption. With an increasingly digitalized ecosystem, it helps customers thrive and communities progress while contributing toward protecting the planet. SI creates environments that care. Siemens Smart Infrastructure has its global headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, and has around 71,000 employees worldwide.
- Siemens is a globally diversified engineering powerhouse: an opportunity such as this one can open doors to engineering practices and businesses new to you, preparing you for a great future with potential in so many types of fieldssustainability, energy, medical technologies, to name a fewin almost any location you ever dreamed of exploring.
- Competitive compensation.
- Excellent health, dental, and vision plans with many options from which to choose.
- All employees receive Life Insurance and Short- and Long-Term Disability coverage.
- 401(k) match dollar for dollar up to 6% of gross salary.
- Education and tuition reimbursement programs available.
- Extensive product training and professional career development.
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, domestic partner status, disability, weight, height or AIDS/HIV status, protected veteran or military status, other categories protected by federal, state, or local law, and regardless of whether the qualified applicants are individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Industry, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.