At a Glance
• You’re a motivated Junior or Senior level student with a 3.0 GPA or higher seeking a degree in one of the following areas listed below from an accredited college or university:
o Human Resources or,
o Business Administration with Human Resources concentration.
• This is a learning-intensive program designed to give you essential business insights and hands-on experience in your field of choice. It’s a full-time, 10-week commitment from May 31, 2023 through August 4, 2023.
• Benefits include professional development sessions, networking opportunities, and mentorship.
The Spectrum Internship Experience
You have clear aspirations and are seeking a summer internship program that will help you meet them. Find it at Spectrum, named one of the 2022 Top 100 Internship Programs in the United States by WayUp and Yello.
Our internships are designed to provide:
• Opportunities to gain new skills and elevate the ones you already have, all in a robust and forward-thinking business setting.
• First-rate, hands-on experience in the telecommunications industry.
• Opportunities to connect you with people who can give you a better understanding of the industry and help you accomplish real goals you can add to your résumé, this includes assigning you a formal mentor and interactions with senior executives.
What you can expect in this role
As a Spectrum Intern, you’ll be essential to two teams — your respective department and your Intern peer group. Department and team-focused projects account for about 80% of your schedule. You’ll spend the other 20% on professional development sessions and networking activities, including the Kickoff Conference on May 31st, webinars, community service, cross-functional project, and final presentations.
Internship responsibilities may include
• Complete projects as assigned
• Provide progress reports to manager at regular intervals
• Join, review and participate in departmental meetings
Here’s what it takes to get started
• Must be currently enrolled in an accredited College or University completing a Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Degree
• Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater in current program
• Ability to travel locally to Spectrum Intern development events and activities throughout the program
• Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or need for future sponsorship
Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
Familiarity with HR Analytics
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
GGN100 333266 333266BR
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), the leading broadband communications company and the second-largest cable operator in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. ...