Spectrum Reach (www.spectrumreach.com) grows businesses of all sizes with custom, multi screen advertising solutions, backed by the power of TV, data, innovation, community experts, and unforgettable creative..
The Advanced Ad Ops Analyst role within the Advanced Ad Ops Systems and Activation team will work with cross-functional teams to support operational perspectives developing and deploying new digital products. It focuses on support, troubleshooting, and issue resolution with the ad tech structure of the display and video businesses across the entire Spectrum Reach footprint. This position will be responsible for maintaining reliable, consistent operation of the ad serving systems to provide a high-quality experience for our advertising teams and clients. This position reports to the Director, Advanced Advertising Operations.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently lead all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Technical contact for third party vendors and relevant certifications related to ad server management.
- Manage escalation of technical implementation of digital and advanced ad products.
- Identify and resolve technical issues related to ad server technology and/or ad tag implementations for both clients and internal teams.
- Point of contact for technical issues related to ad tags and ad tag structures or functions.
- Surface, investigate, communicate and drive reported issues to resolution.
- Investigate and resolve campaign discrepancy issues with third parties.
- Provide support to the larger ad operations group with assigned custom projects requiring one-off investigation and troubleshooting.
- Monitor daily activity using available ad servers to verify ads are running and system is delivering as expected.
- Responsible for all ad tag generation and compliance.
- Proactively communicate with Product and Operational teams as necessary to resolve issues, modify processes, and establish requirements for new workflows related to tech issues.
- Analyze reports for trend analysis and actively engage technical partners to solve issues.
- Provide product support and testing of systems and applications for the entire ad serving ecosystem.
- Troubleshoot tag-related issues, reporting/delivery discrepancies, and implementation concerns.
- Actively participate in cross-team workgroups for new digital product launches providing input supporting operational perspectives.
- Onboard and test new inventory sources from internal and 3rd party sources.
- Participate in network/inventory audits to ensure all available inventory is recognized and utilized to the fullest revenue-producing extent.
- Review and certify new vendors supporting digital and advanced advertising operations and products.
- Provide ongoing review of processes to streamline, standardize workflow, and improve efficiencies.
- Participate in design, implementation, and administration of order management systems tying together disparate products and vendors.
- Develop materials and provide training for Advanced Ad Ops fulfillment teams.
- Serve as digital subject matter expert in various areas which might include Google Analytics, VAST/VPAID ad tags, Salesforce/CRM, Ad Quality & Compliance, Reporting platforms.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Experience troubleshooting campaign set-ups, tag generation, and delivery issues
- Proficiency in how online ads work and available transaction types (CPM, CPA, RTB, ROI, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of DoubleClick, FreeWheel MRM, or other relevant ad serving technologies
- Strong knowledge of digital ad serving technologies (ad server logic, redirects, 3rd party tags, pixels, and cookies)
- Experience with ad servers, bid managers, or DSPs
- Ability to create ad tags and test campaigns using IP-based ad servers and UIs
- Ability to adapt to change and learn new applications/processes/products quickly
- Strong experience with intermediate/advanced Excel functions
- Familiarity with rich media vendor and web debugging tools
- Extensive phone interaction with both internal and external customers
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Sense of urgency to requests and strong ability to prioritize tasks
- Anticipates problems and establishes plans to rectify situations while displaying good judgment
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Statistics, Digital Media or related field, equivalent training, education and experience
ATF325 331258 331258BR