Tenacious go-getter. Inquisitive problem solver. Results-driven performer. Sound like you? Then you'll be well suited for a spot in advertising sales at Spectrum Reach.
At Spectrum Reach, our team brings more than 22,000 clients world-class creative and innovative advertising solutions to get more impressions in front of their target audiences. We give our clients the best content, insights, products, and people to exceed their advertising needs across TV, apps, social, and other media platforms.
BE PART OF THE CONNECTION
As an Advertising Account Executive with Spectrum Reach, you will work with local, national, and agency partners to drive revenue across your region. We will train you on our advanced advertising solutions allowing you to use your strong sales initiative to grow your client’s bottom line—and your career.
WHAT OUR ADVERTISING ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES ENJOY MOST
● Selling innovative solutions from traditional advertising platforms to evolving interactive media
● Growing and cultivating a book of business
● Building client relationships through daily engagement and helping to solve their evolving needs
● Collaborating with professionals that value innovation, integrity, and each other
● Delivering results and providing services that earn repeat business
We’re an enthusiastic team with a culture of excellence. On any given day, you’ll find yourself in the office managing accounts, in the field prospecting, or cultivating connections with clients who advertise across our networks. If you are looking for an advertising sales career without boundaries, you’ll be empowered here.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING TO SPECTRUM REACH
● Experience: 3+ years of proven successful sales experience
● Skills: Consultative sales, business development, ability to learn advertising ecosystem, MS Office
● Abilities: Strong communicator, multi-tasking, self-motivated, inquisitive
● Education: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
● Travel Ability: Local and regional travel; valid driver’s license and safe driving record
● Experience in digital media, advertising, or programmatic media sales
● Knowledge of advertising CRM & software, such as Salesforce and Strata, Scarborough, Polk, or Nielsen
SPECTRUM REACH CONNECTS YOU TO MORE
● Tools + Tech: Access to industry-leading products that provide unmatched marketing research and data insights
● Supportive Teams: An expert team who will help maximize your client’s campaigns to deliver them results
● Sales Incentives: Enjoy a lucrative commission plan with extensive earning potential
● Dynamic Growth: We invest in you through sales meetings, formal sales training, and career opportunities to move up and around the company
● Total Rewards: See all the ways we invest in you – at work and in life
Apply now, connect a friend to this opportunity or sign up for job alerts! SAS225 334271 334271BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $25,000.00 to $53,000.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
In addition, this position has a commission earnings target starting at $44,500.00-216000.
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), the leading broadband communications company and the second-largest cable operator in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. ...