CO Salary Range: USD 55,600.00 - 88,600.00 per year
**** This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days). ****
The Associate Systems Operations Engineer, User Access Management, is responsible for user and system access to the company's network devices and applications. Implements and manages security controls by granting authorized users access only to the specific resources required to perform their job based on least privilege. Responsible for ensuring the compliance to Charter Security Policies and Standards related to access control. This role may also work with system and application owners, HR and Legal during investigations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Provisions, modifies and deletes access to critical network systems and applications.
· Performs periodic user access audits to ensure users only have access needed to perform their job duties. This requires communication and follow-up with user's management and executives.
· Ensures all access requests are properly approved and authorized according to Charters Security Policies and Standards.
· Establishes system access rules are designed based on least privileges
· Protecting the sensitive User ID and Authentication data within the access control systems
· Onboarding and off boarding activities of system devices and elements
· Providing end user support and troubleshooting access and Tier 1 and 2 level support on system problems.
· Supports maintenance activities associated with access control systems when needed, adjusting to on-call rotations if necessary
· Provides monthly reporting and metrics associated with the # of tickets and requests.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
· Associate's degree or Bachelor's Degree Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
· Minimum of Six (6) Months of System administration experience (UNIX, Windows)
· Minimum of Six (6) Months of Enterprise Application experience
· At least Six (6) Months Experience with working in a team environment and meeting deadlines
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
· Process-driven troubleshooting experience
· Understanding of security concepts of rule-based and role-based access control
· Understanding the security concepts of "least privilege" access levels
· Understanding on the Identity and Access Management Lifecycle
· The ability to work with a variety of identity, access and privileged account management solutions such as CyberArk, Cisco ACS/ISE and multi-factor authentication.
· Understanding of authentication and security protocols, such as Radius, TACACS+, Diameter, Kerberos and LDAP.
· Understanding of system and security administration concepts in the Linux and Windows based operating systems.
· Self-driven and willing to take the initiative.
· Commitment to hard work and the ability to juggle diverse projects.
· Ability to problem-solve and troubleshoot access issues.
· Experienced problem solver, able to balance competing priorities, have a strong process orientation and be able to manage through complexity and rapid change
· Basic to Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
· Hybrid/ Office Environment
· No Travel Required
ISY320 336339 336339BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $55,600.00 to $88,600.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Spectrum's Product and Services are powered and innovated by Charter Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: CHTR), the leading broadband communications company and the second-largest cable operator in the United States. Our company provides a full range of advanced broadband services, including Spectrum TV™ video entertainment programming, Spectrum Internet™ access, and Spectrum Voice™. ...