ntation of approved network architecture.
• Integrates architectures, topologies, hardware, software, transmission and signaling links and protocols into complete network configurations.
• Supports the deployment and activation of access network hardware and software across the network.
• Supports troubleshooting efforts related to optical and radio frequency customer-impacting outages and impairments.
• Works on one or more projects as a team leader.
• Provides tier support across the organization.
• Knows, understands and follows company policy.
• Proactively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
• Deep dive analysis for incident tickets to determine root cause analysis using CLI commands and pivot tables
• Assists with making recommendations for process improvements to mitigate recurrence
• Performs other duties as requested by Manager.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum four (4) years network engineering experience
• Minimum two (2) years operating Ethernet, IP, Optical, RF and/or DWDM-based optical networks architectures/designs that are customer-facing.
• Minimum one (1) year Routing Protocol experience - BGP, IS-IS, MPLS
• Accomplished written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be able to work the following shift: Monday through Friday 9:00AM - 5:00PM.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Ability to use personal computer and software applications.
• Data networking knowledge (OSI Model, TCP/IP, Optical Transport)
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Ability to perform duties in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience in network devices and basic network appliances.
• Advanced knowledge of network designing software, such as Visio.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
• Juniper Network Certified Specialist (JNCIS or JNCIP)
• CableLabs / SCTE Certification
• Vendor Specific Certifications and/or Training (Cisco, Juniper, Arista, Nokia)
ENE311-NTO 2023-25165 2023
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
A qualified applicant's criminal history, if any, will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $78,https://900.00 to $139,https://500.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.
Get to Know Us Charter Communications is known in the United States by our Spectrum brands, including: Spectrum Internet®, TV, Mobile and Voice, Spectrum Networks, Spectrum Enterprise and Spectrum Reach. When you join us, you're joining a strong community of more than 101,000 individuals working together to serve more than 32 million customers in 41 states and keep them connected to what matters most. Watch this video to learn more.
Who You Are Matters Here We're committed to growing a workforce that reflects our communities, and providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement. EOE, including disability/vets. Learn about our inclusive culture.