Average Target Compensation of $105,000 + Uncapped Incentives
Connect people and communities by offering best-in-class telecommunication services through door-to-door solicitation of new prospective customers.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Tenacious and driven, you excel in environments where your reward is based on your effort - uncapped potential
- Acquires new residential customers through door-to-door contact from assigned leads.
- Conducts proactive consultative needs analysis with new prospective customers.
- Develops and presents sales presentations/proposals on products and services that meet customers’ needs.
- Accurately completes all necessary paperwork to support sales activities in a manner consistent with quality control guidelines, including but not limited to the following: dispositioning, entering sales orders, and reporting on sales.
- Supports team and team goals by actively participating in all sales meetings and training programs as assigned.
- Achieves monthly sales quotas in high-speed data, mobile, landline phone, and video sales.
- Completes all administrative tasks related to products sold in accordance with department practice, policies, and procedures.
- Well-informed about our competitors' activities in assigned territory; informs manager of any changing competitive pricing programs, marketing directives, or door-to-door sales tactics.
- Attends and successfully completes training programs.
- Performs other duties as requested by supervisor.
Required Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Engaging interpersonal skills.
- Ability to listen, formulate needs-based sales strategies, and articulate pitches to sell products and services.
- A passion to succeed and a strong personal drive to sell to prospective customers.
- Ability to travel (including during inclement weather) to and from assigned territories and company facilities using a reliable personal vehicle.
- Familiarity with computer operating systems and software applications as well as consumer and commercial communication devices (e.g., PDAs, smartphones, routers, modems, set-top converters, and wireless devices).
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as business needs dictate to maximize prospective customer contact.
- A valid driver’s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and the use of a reliable personal vehicle.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
High School Diploma or equivalent work experience.
Preferred Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Success in a previous sales position, prospecting, or cold calling; direct sales experience is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of cable or telecommunications services, with an emphasis on data networking fundamentals and the ability to educate consumers on related products and services as needed.
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
Preferred Related Work Experience and Number of Years
2+ years sales or relevant work experience
- Spends approximately 90% of the time in an outside environment for extended periods in any season, with potential exposure to inclement weather.
- Minimal time in an office environment.
- Exposure to moderate noise levels.
SDT212 334101 334101BR