At a glance:
- Are you an experienced curriculum designer that can manage the development of corporate learning content?
- Can you lead an internal high performing team of instructional designers and third-party vendors to complete comprehensive learning programs?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As the Senior Manager of Curriculum Design, you promote company growth through the instructional design and development of sales and business operations learning programs. You drive the completion of training programs by managing vendors and internal teams. You work with learning stakeholders across Spectrum Enterprise to deliver innovative, scalable learning deliverables aligned to business priorities.
You leverage existing learning materials, direct vendor resources and develop training programs to establish a consistent, standardized and holistic curriculum to improve performance. You lead, develop, train and provide effective coaching to attract and foster high-performing talent. You thrive in an office environment and travel to develop and refine training instructions for positions across the organization.
- Competitive salary with bonus.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Encourage success across the business through active and consistent support of all efforts to simplify and enhance the client experience.
- Drive the design and development of sales and operations learning by serving as the creative and planning resource to internal clients.
- Manage the design and coordinate the integration of sales and operations courses into a comprehensive curriculum.
- Assess the existing learning content and redesign them to ensure the content is relevant and impactful.
- Regularly review the sales and operations programs to ensure that they are supporting the organizational mission and goals.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify objectives for Workplace Expectations training programs.
- Direct the design and development of work by prioritizing the workload and mentoring and coaching the sales and operations design team.
- Research and analyze training options, delivery methods and techniques to improve the sales and operations curricula.
- Improve the curriculum development team by maintaining current knowledge of the latest industry standards, tools, delivery methods and techniques.
- Work with leadership to assist with budgeting and managing of external resources in support of sales and operations learning programs.
- Preform additional duties related to this position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of project management experience.
- Three or more years of management experience.
- Six or more years of instructional design experience.
- Solid decision-making and issue resolution skills with the ability to effectively prioritize and organize information while working under pressure.
- Deadline-driven with the ability to show sound judgment and initiative to manage multiple projects.
- Track record of working independently while leading and managing others.
- Ability to influence without authority and lead a coalition of business unit leaders.
- Expert in instructional design with expertise in the development of blended-learning instructor-led, self-paced and web-based.
- Working knowledge of Cornerstone On Demand, Articulate 360, Adobe 360 Cloud, Xyleme and Artificial Intelligence (AI) learning software.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to anticipate future trends, needs and expectations.
- Advanced knowledge in a variety of training delivery systems, instructional design methodologies and measuring and evaluating training initiatives.
- Team building, relationship building, facilitation and presentation skills with a history of interacting with the public in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- Organizational development or change initiatives experience.
- Knowledge of Spectrum Enterprise products and services.
- Previous success implementing blended onboarding programs for knowledge workers.
- Bachelor’s degree in instructional design, human resource development, business administration or a related field (required).
- Specialized training or certification in instructional design methodologies (required)
- Master’s degree in a related field (preferred).
HTR602 329812 329812BR