**** This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days). ****
The Senior Technical Program Manager is responsible for full-cycle program design and implementation and acts as the single point of contact and owner of assigned programs. This role will be responsible for delivering some of the organization’s most significant strategic initiatives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- A Sr. Technical Program Manager in this organization is both a leader and a worker. You build and execute large multi-vertical programs and provide “in the weeds” project management tasks as necessary.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall program plan.
- Serves as a subject matter expert and mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes, making improvement/changes and achieving results.
- Accountable for the development and execution of project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Collaborates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing aspects of the design, development and implementation of program.
- Ability to work independently with no guidance, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Effectively analyze, interpret data and define key performance indicators / metrics
- Show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Able to make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Expert ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Expert ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Engineering or related field, and / or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum ten (10) years of experience in an IT or Engineering environment.
- Minimum eight (8) years of working in a Project Management capacity.
- Minimum two (2) years of experience working in a Program Management capacity.
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Recommend process and tool enhancements as identified to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Represent the organization as a leader, always functioning as a driver of clarity and a voice of reason.
- Consistently achieve outstanding results in a high-pressure environment using methods that build morale and rapport.
- Strong understanding of job ownership – high initiative with bias to action and proactive communication
- Highly adaptable, able to funnel chaos into clear goals
- Able to synthesize large amounts of diverse, disparate and incomplete data into a well-organized set of information.
- Outstanding ability to determine and execute appropriate method, content, style and tone of communication to target audience.
- Strong ability to push discussions toward actionable solutions, gain consensus, set direction and ensure follow-through
- Proficient utilizing various project planning, reporting and presentation tools; MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Webex, Smartsheets, Jira
- Polished Executive-level communication & reporting skills
Experience delivering cross-functional deployments for an MSO.
Ability to work with a variety of industry technologies, this includes; HSD, Video, Mobile, WiFi, and Data Center Network and multi-tenant compute.
Able to manage contributions from multiple business units and vendors, from development through production deployments.
Experience in delivering projects with budgets in excess of $10 million.
Capable of presenting to Executive-level leaders.
Familiarity with devices commonly used in high-volume networks / data centers / hubs and their functions and content data flow and delivery systems.
Project Management Professional Certification (PMP) or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum.
Critical path project management experience.
#LI-HYBRID KGN703 333021 333021BR
Here, employees don’t just have jobs, they build careers. That’s why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $110,800.00 to $196,400.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.