At a glance:
- Are you a client-focused tele-sales expert familiar with the business needs of large commercial companies?
- Can you commit to a consultative outbound sales position guiding organizations through the selection of fiber-based solutions?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
Quality service and exceeding client expectations are at the center of your daily focus. As a Strategic Account Representative, you excel at consultative phone sales techniques and solving complex client technology and communication needs. You are an expert at developing fiber-based solutions for commercial companies with 500 or more employees. Based on your understanding of each client’s current and future needs, you highlight cost-effective combinations of our fiber-based services that will enhance their business.
You have a passion for educating, informing and assisting potential and current clients on all aspects of our fiber services. You proactively identify roadblocks and overcome obstacles to increase business while enhancing the client experience. You flourish in an office position capturing and managing accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to the Manager of Inside Sales for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the sales team through the achievement of weekly and monthly sales activity goals using sound telephone based selling techniques.
- Consult with prospective and existing clients within our client database using standard telephone and email strategies while maintaining a high-level of client satisfaction, professionalism and courtesy.
- Qualify leads through the submission of a return on investment (ROI) and scheduling site surveys to determine serviceability.
- Capture prospective clients and maximize upselling and cross-selling by seizing on opportunities to explain product and services using efficient sales techniques.
- Improve sales by demonstrating competitor pricing and products in a side by side comparison with our products and promoting the current marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Encourage long-term client retention through a collaboration with other departments to resolve client issues.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- One or more years of sales experience.
- Solid ability to persuasively present products and services to meet client needs while addressing and overcoming objections to close sales.
- Track record of providing the highest quality of service to clients.
- Competitive and driven to meet daily, weekly and monthly goals and stay motivated while working within policy and acceptable standards.
- Adept at organizing and prioritizing time to ensure delivery of results while displaying a strong work ethic.
- Maintain high-performance levels and persistent in very difficult, changing, uncertain or other stressful situations.
- Proven multi-tasking skills within a fast-paced environment with the ability to listen to individuals on the phone while navigating multiple screens and entering information.
- Commitment to maintaining client and business confidentiality.
- Adaptive with the ability to provide a unique positive client experience for accounts by adjusting personality and sales approach to match each client’s style.
- Consistently pursue self-development, seek feedback and be receptive to coaching.
- Quick learner with the ability to apply knowledge learned through formal training and on-the-job experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
How you will stand out from the crowd:
- One or more years of sales experience preferably selling data, voice or video solutions in the telecommunications business-to-business (B2B) industry.
- Experience working in an operations center.
- High school diploma or equivalent (required).
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field (preferred).
SCM227 333206 333206BR