At a glance:
- Are you a telecommunication Voice expert talented in increasing sales to existing and prospective national clients?
- Can you use consultative sales techniques to highlight how Spectrum Enterprise products satisfies the growing and complex communication client needs?
- Do you desire a competitive salary with an uncapped sales commission and a focus on professional development?
At Spectrum Enterprise, our goal is to foster an engaging work environment that encourages our team members to reach their full potential. We promote a culture of excellence that celebrates diversity, innovative thinking and dedication to consistently exceeding client expectations.
Spectrum Enterprise, a part of Charter Communications, Inc., is a national provider of scalable, fiber technology solutions serving America’s largest businesses and communications service providers. The broad Spectrum Enterprise portfolio includes networking and managed services solutions: Internet access, Ethernet access and networks, Voice and TV solutions. Spectrum Enterprise’s industry-leading team of experts works closely with clients to achieve greater business success by providing solutions designed to meet their evolving needs. More information about Spectrum Enterprise can be found at enterprise.spectrum.com.
As a Strategic Technical Sales Consultant for Unified Communications, you excel at using consultative sales techniques to increase sales for the Spectrum Enterprise Voice services. You focus on growing market share and driving product penetration rates for existing and prospective national clients. You highlight how our Voice solutions solve complex client needs while partnering with local Sales teams to successfully define and execute team-based selling strategies. You combine your technical expertise with an understanding of each client’s current and future needs to outline solutions for their immediate issues readying them for upsell and renewal opportunities.
You are passionate about educating clients with face-to-face meetings and creating enticing proposals that motivate them to share in your enthusiasm for Spectrum Enterprise products. This is a complementary role to the Direct Sales and Sales Engineering teams and receives sales quota retirement for targeted products. You thrive in an office environment and feel comfortable traveling to manage accounts within a specified footprint. You report directly to Manager of Technical Sales Consultants, Unified Communications for goals, guidance and assistance.
- Competitive salary with sales incentives.
- Health, vision and dental insurance.
- 100% company match 401(k) up to 6%.
- Company funded retirement accumulation plan for an additional 3%.
- Education assistance.
- Pretax childcare spending account.
- Paid holidays, vacation days, personal days and sick days.
- Employee discount on Spectrum services where available.
What you will do:
- Be an impactful member of the National Managed Services Sales team by meeting or exceeding monthly sales and revenue goals selling Voice solutions.
- Drive sales of the Voice product set by serving as an experienced, focused, performance-driven regional brand ambassador.
- Enhance the available products by partnering with Product teams in the development and advancement of service attributes.
- Increase the Spectrum Enterprise sales footprint by leveraging in-depth experience to identify target markets, industries and contacts across assigned territories.
- Self-generate leads through networking, cold calling, premise visits and industry events remaining cognizant of new and upsell opportunities.
- Exceed sales goals by developing and implementing sales plans for an assigned territory while positioning themselves as the solution expert for Unified Communications.
- Entice C-level executives and business owners by leading face-to-face consultative meetings and highlighting product features, attributes and demonstrations using a polished presentation style.
- Partner with Account Executives, Account Management, Sales Engineering and Marketing to develop and execute team selling strategies.
- Solidify sales by conducting contract negotiations and conversations with C-level executives and business owners.
- Maintain an accurate sales database to report sales activity and client information.
- Develop key sales skills by attending sales meetings and participating in training sessions.
- Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
Required keys for success:
- Two or more years of experience in premise-based sales of Voice solutions.
- Five or more years of telecommunication business -to-business (B2B) experience.
- Expert understanding of Managed Service Solutions, specifically Voice.
- Track record of presenting to C-suite executives, such as Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Technical Officer (CTO) and business owners, with the ability to develop client-centric solutions and proposals.
- Proven experience as a top sales performer and closer, exceeding revenue quota.
- Skilled in quickly conducting consultative analysis and providing recommendations.
- Collaborative team member with the ability to multitask and manage change.
- Familiar with Salesforce or other client relationship management (CRM) and billing systems.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Visio.
- Coachable with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to work independently.
- Valid driver’s license, a safe driving record and availability to travel.
- Effective written and spoken English communication skills with all levels of an organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience (required).
- Industry recognized applicable certifications, such as Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP), Avaya Certified Solution Specialist (ACSS), Avaya Certified Design Specialist (ACDS), Anaya Professional Design Specialist (APDS), Avaya Professional Sales Specialist (APSS) or Convergence Technologies Professional (CTP) (preferred).
SEN317 330527-3 330527BR