CO Salary Range: USD 98,900.00 - 175,300.00 per year
**** This position is eligible to work in a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote days). ****
Responsible for managing one or more highly complex or enterprise-wide program(s) consisting of multiple projects. Ensures successful integration of several projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. This job requires extensive technical and project management experience.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Actively and consistently support all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Develops the program strategy, supporting business case and various high-level project plans.
- Ensures integration of projects and adjusts project scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. May also coordinate with multiple project managers to assemble overall program plan.
- Serves as a mentor to project managers and project leaders to educate and assist them with implementing project management processes and making improvement/changes.
- Accountable for the execution of established project management processes and methodologies to ensure delivery of project scope on time and within budget while meeting or exceeding quality standards and customer expectations.
- Accountable for plans and teamwork assignments, directing work efforts, reviewing integrated project plans, escalating and communicating resource needs, ensuring completion of quality reviews, and driving the resolution of issues as appropriate.
- Communicates with leadership and other stakeholders on program strategy, direction and changes.
- Responsible for delivering all projects contained in the project portfolio on time, within budget and meeting the strategic and business requirements.
- Responsible for tracking key project milestones and recommending adjustments to Project Managers.
- Partners with senior leadership of the business community to identify and prioritize opportunities to achieve the goals of the enterprise.
- Responsible for managing all aspects of the design, development and implementation of the program.
- Mentors a team of project managers and/or other project management staff.
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, Information Systems, or related field and / or equivalent work experience
- Minimum seven (7) years of IT or Engineering work Experience
- Minimum five (5) years of Project Management Experience
- Work independently with no supervision and guidance
- Communicate orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner
- Prioritize and organize effectively
- Define key performance indicators/metrics
- Effectively analyze and interpret data
- Show judgement and initiative to accomplish job duties
- Document, prepare, and deliver data-driven presentations
- Communicate with all levels of management and company personnel
- Ability to influence internal and external key stakeholders and build consensus
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with peers and project members
- Superb ability to oversee and manage large, complex, diverse and strategic projects that impact the organization as a whole
- Excellent ability in implementing program and project plans and monitor progress, resource usage and quality
- Advanced understanding and ability to manage complex program and project budgets
- Advanced knowledge in conducting risk assessments and developing plans for eliminating or mitigating the risks identified
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or related field, or equivalent experience
Project Management certification or successful completion of a recognized project management curriculum is strongly preferred
#LI-AK KGN602 336028 336028BR
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a salary range of $98,900.00 to $175,300.00. The actual salary offer will carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as bonuses.