Regional Sales Manager - Caviar
- Experience 5-10 Years
- Category Sales
- Location San Francisco, CA
Restaurants are the cornerstone to Caviar’s success and future expansion. The Regional Sales Manager is at the helm of our partnerships for both new and existing merchants in the Bay Area. Responsibilities include driving optimization for our existing partnerships, bringing on new key partnerships, and leading a Restaurant Growth Team. Within the role, you will be making strategic decisions around geographical and restaurant expansion as well as building and mentoring a team of Restaurant Growth Associates and Restaurant Care Associates.
You will also work closely with Product and Engineering teams to ensure we’re channeling relevant merchant and customer feedback, and contributing to ongoing product development.
- Create and implement processes and structures that leverage our sales and account management efforts across hundreds of restaurant partners in the Bay Area
- Build and develop the team and ensure they remain motivated to deliver on bold growth and service objectives
- Engage directly with strategic partners in the Bay Area to grow daily order volume
- Be a strong thought leader in our restaurant and geographic expansion strategy
- Own and implement strategic planning and forecasting for the Bay Area Restaurant Growth Team.
- Be proactive and not be afraid to take action and get things done
- 4+ years in a sales oriented role with at least one year of management experience , and a proven track-record of business growth
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and communication skills
- A self motivating and goal-oriented mentality;
- Experience driving sales productivity and analyzing metrics to deliver on growth objectives
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the San Francisco/Bay Area restaurant market
- Proficiency with CRM software, Salesforce is a plus
- Comfortable with data and doing your own analysis, SQL is a plus
- A love of food, hospitality, small businesses and desire to consistently deliver an amazing customer experience
- Humility, willingness to learn and try new things
- Experience in a fast pace technology company