Restaurant Account Executive
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Sales
- Location Washington, D.C.
The Restaurant Account Executive role is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills and abilities in order to expand the number of eateries that work with Caviar. Who are we looking for? Someone who's a natural at selling and knows where the best eats are around the D.C. area. Someone who can enthusiastically talk about food, why Caviar is a great service for restaurants, and negotiate a favorable and fair price.
Your primary focus developing a strategic portfolio of restaurants to target based on an analytical review of our sales metrics. You will be bringing on new restaurants that fit our strict partnership criteria, looking for opportunities to close geographic or food genre gaps. Additionally, you will be in charge of maintaining existing partner relationships as needed. If you think you're a great fit and ready to join a fast-paced, rapidly growing company at the forefront of on-demand food delivery, please get in touch.
- Lead the development of our sales strategy in D.C., leveraging existing data to identify strong restaraunt growth areas
- Partner with and smoothly onboard target restaurants
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Lead in developing the best practices that are the foundation of this growing team
- Maintain strong existing partnerships with our merchants and help to implement creative ways to continuously improve these relationships
- Act as an outward-facing ambassador of Caviar’s beliefs, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- A passion for Caviar, food, and the best restaurants in D.C.
- 3 years of experience in sales, account management, consulting, or a similar client-facing role
- A BA/BS degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task, manage multiple projects, and follow through while paying strict attention to detail
- The ability to garner support from internal experts and external partners to position Caviar against competition
- Coachability, interest in implementing feedback, and dedication to the consistent improvement of your craft
- Genuine curiosity about people and business, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- The ability to adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet
- Strong familiarity with professional software and relationship management tools, e.g. Google Docs, Salesforce, Docusign, etc.
- Good listening skills, an assertive, resilient and persuasive personality with hustle and determination
- An infectiously positive attitude and drive to win
- Restaurant industry or hospitality experience preferred