nt Product Manager.
The primary roles and responsibilities include:
• Support key customer engagements such as benchmarks, feature evaluation, tool/flow deployment etc.
• Develop and deliver training materials to customers and field.
• Develop Marketing Requirement Documents (MRDs), from customer requirements and industry trends, that describe product features with sufficient detail that Software Development engineers can develop new features accurately
• Work closely with R&D, QA, and field to bring features to production, including testing and characterizing new features, filing defect reports and enhancement requests, developing materials to track and communicate development.
• Promote MPC products by creating marketing materials that characterize new features, write application notes, and conference papers to communicate new feature flows to customers, field, and industry.
• Travel to customer sites when required to provide technical support and to receive customer feedback. Participate in and sometimes lead telecom meetings with customers and/or with internal Siemens' personnel.
• Develop an understanding of the markets Siemens EDA products serve by doing literature research and by attending technical conferences.
• Develop test cases and test methodology to test existing and new product functionality and to troubleshoot problems or failures identified with internal testing or by customers.
The role requires a self-motivated individual with a keen curiosity for learning and passion for semiconductor domain and related flows.
Below are the necessary and desired skills:
Technical Skills (Must have):
• Proficiency with Linux shell environment and one or more high level scripting languages such as TCL, Perl or Python
• Domain knowledge in one or more of the following: optics, photolithography, electron beam lithography, electronic design automation, TCAD or alternatively a PhD in physics.
• Excellent know-how of basic statistical analysis and data handling/management.
• Strong analytical problem solving and debugging skills.
• Demonstrated ability or willingness to work in a matrixed and cross-functional environment
Technical Skills (Desirable):
• Experience with Calibre DRC/MDP/MPC/OPC tools (or similar tools from other EDA companies).
• Familiarity with VLSI design and tape-out flows
• Experience working in Linux distributed computing environments and Cloud
• Strong interest in IC Design, Verification and the technologies required to enhance the resolution and performance of lithography and manufacturing process of masks and wafers through data manipulations
• Experience with layout processing tools used for geometry processing and related scripting/programming environments
• Experience with customer engagement and project leadership
Organized and Proactive working style, Ability to perform under time pressures, Excellent presentation and communication skills, Self-driven and self-motivated, Able to implement technical solutions independently, Relationship building capabilities, Team player.
Academic Qualifications: Master's degree or foreign academic equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Sciences in semiconductor domain.
Why would someone apply to this job?
• Work with a highly skilled and qualified team on cutting edge technology in the Semiconductor Manufacturing domain.
• Work with teams across geographies and different cultures.
• Exposure to world-class research via international conferences.
This position will be subject to U.S. export control requirements under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) and/or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Employment is contingent on either verifying the U.S. Person status or obtaining any necessary export license.
Siemens Software. Transform the Everyday
The salary range for this position is $101,200 to $182,200 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate's work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com . In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .