activities will be
delivering reference design flows for foundry products and participating in the development of account strategies that lead to market share gains for Siemens EDA.
Primarily support for TSMC but will also consist of existing and target accounts located in, but not limited to, Taiwan, Korea, Japan, China, and other countries in the Pac-Rim. While focus will be primarily in Pac-Rim, response for integrating with peers located all over the world, presenting crucial status to a variety of partners. International travel is likely.
Being a key player of Siemens EDA, we are searching for:
MSEE/BSEE with 5+ years design experience. Significant experience in 2D/https://2.5D/3D IC Packaging design processes with a focus on high-speed verification is required. Specifically, have proven experience in the areas of Package and/or IC design and layout, fabrication, and verification. Additional experience with Calibre and Signal Integrity Analysis is also desirable. The ability to develop scripts to enhance Siemens EDAs' product offerings is required. Vital technical skills include:
• Hands on experience with layout, LVS/DRC and signal integrity tools involving high speed digital, mixed signal, or RF circuits. Familiarity with the Package Design process is required.
• Strong background and experience with Scripting/Programming: Python, Tcl, VBScript, https://VB.net, C#, or similar languages is required.
• Sophisticated project management skills.
• Above average proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and working OS knowledge of Windows and Linux.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English are needed.
The ideal candidate we are looking for:
• Possess a passion to learn and perform at the innovative of technology.
• Have a desire to broaden exposure to the business aspects of the technical design world.
• Enjoy contributing to the success of a phenomenal team.
• Optimally influence people at any level and enjoy helping and inspiring others to be successful.
• Proven track record to build strong rapport and credibility with customer organizations while maintaining a company internal network of contacts.
• Have the capability to work independently with minimal direction and supervision.
• Be willing to travel domestically and internationally.
Working at Siemens Software
Working at Siemens Software means flexibility - Choosing between working at home and the
office at other times is the norm here. We offer great benefits and rewards, as you'd expect
from a world leader in industrial software.