w customer satisfaction with Siemens’ tools by helping them successfully deploy new flows and methodologies.
- Optionally mentor and manage a team of application engineers, supervise and guide them on the accounts and engagements that they are working on.
- You’ll be working with customers with varying design styles and methodologies to craft the most effective technical solutions.
- You’ll provide key expert advice and contribute to technical campaigns in other regions.
- Identify and qualify potential new business opportunities and work the account teams to build an engagement plan.
- Work with Account Managers and the world-wide teams for forming strategies and driving Siemens’ tools for customer projects to enable business success for Siemens EDA.
- Become a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Will have moderate travel within India and abroad
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds
- You’re a Graduate / Postgraduate (Bachelors/Masters) Electronics and Communication (E&C) / Electrical / Telecom Engineering / Computer Engineering with 3 - 10 years of meaningful experience in Digital design and Clock Domain Crossing or Lint EDA tools.
- You’ve solid understanding on VHDL/Verilog, System Verilog and Assertions.
- Proficient with Multiple Clock and Reset Domains and Asynchronous clock or reset domain crossing verification (Clock Domain Crossing - CDC & Reset Domain Crossing - RDC) on designs
- Expertise in CDC tools like Questa/0in CDC, Spyglass or VC- CDC, or other CDC products is encouraged
- Expertise in Formal Verification products like Questa Formal, Jasper or any other Formal products will be an added advantage
- Low power verification techniques using UPF and CPF will be a benefit
- Exposure to static timing analysis (STA) flows involving SDC is a plus
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be based in Bangalore and you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
The pace of innovation in electronics is constantly accelerating. To enable our customers to deliver life-changing innovations to the world faster and to become market leaders, we are committed to delivering the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware, and services. We, at Siemens EDA enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more efficiently. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly sophisticated worlds of board and chip design
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
At Siemens, we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow‘s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: https://www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds