er Support and Software Engineering to act as an effective interlink between the two fields and to be able to understand the overall Mendix platform infrastructure. The ideal candidate will share our passion and great pride in our customer-first culture.
You'll help us drive digital innovation:
- Work closely with our most important global customers in Europe, USA, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Japan like: Heineken, Continental, Fanny Mae, University of Georgetown, ConocoPhillips, eXp Realty, Ingersoll Rand.
- Troubleshoot, debug, and propose bug fixes or architectural changes, within the Mendix platform or related to customer sided implementation.
- Work closely with R&D teams on a tactical level to identify structural improvements and improve the customer experience of our platform. Your most important point of contact will be the Software Delivery Managers of the R&D groups.
- Work closely with Tier 1 and Tier 2 Customer Support teams to help them expedite ticket resolution, sharing knowledge and experience.
- Understand customer use cases to be an effective liaison between R&D and customer to solve complex technical problems.
- Take complete ownership of escalations.
- Mentor and coach team members as we build out the team.
- See opportunities to propose new troubleshooting or performance analysis tools for production operations staff.
- Participate in future after-hours on-call rotation for critical customer escalations.
- Identify and build improvements in our Support processes and tools, both internal and with our partners like SAP, IBM and Siemens.
- Work in a hard-working, young and dynamic team where innovation thrives, and career opportunities are abundant.
You're the innovator we need if you:
- Love to engage with the customer to solve any challenges they might face and voice their needs and challenges within Mendix.
- Have a B.S. in Information Systems, Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Are passionate about technology, and have strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Are well-organized, flexible, and can keep an overview of all your tasks.
- Have knowledge of, and experience with Infrastructure as a Service.
- Preferably have experience in mobile app development, integration, cloud infrastructure, and/or security.
Experience a culture like no other at Mendix:
Work for an award-winning employer
Drastically change the way businesses build value using state-of-the-art software
Be part of an extraordinary, passionate, intrinsic, self-motivated team striving towards a common goal
Take ownership and accountability
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance, pension, and private healthcare.
Siemens Software. Transform the everyday