th Spanish** for our newly created People & Organisation (P&O) EMEA Hub.
You will have the unique opportunity to be a part of the new team from the beginning and to help shape the working environment. This is a pivotal role related to the transition of HR processes and team building activities.
The P&O function at Siemens Digital Industries Software provides global services for more than 25,000 employees. Due to ongoing growth and development, our new Hub in Katowice will support 20+ countries of the EMEA region in employee experience and people partnering processes.
What are my requirements?
• Working experience within the HR environment in Shared Services structures, including transition activities, administration and process & tool setup (practical knowledge of Workday is a plus)
• Practical knowledge of MS Office
• University degree or equivalent experience
• Excellent communication skills and open-mindedness
• Ability to build strong relationships with business partners at all levels
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in a multicultural environment
• Very good written and verbal practical knowledge of English language (minimum B2+)
• Very good written and verbal practical knowledge of Spanish language (minimum B2+)
What are my responsibilities?
• Work closely with Siemens employees in relation to employee experience activities - being first point of contact in all HR matters, handling the inquiries
• Establish and sustain productive working relationships within assigned areas, providing advice on a variety of employee topics and the creation / implementation of procedures, relevant employment legislation
• Taking care of employee lifecycle processes - onboarding, offboarding, everyday support
• Preparing employee documentation
• Enhancing employee engagement e.g. preparing surveys and required measurements
• Developing the employee experience environment and framework: communication approaches, tools, best practice initiatives
• Reviewing management practices and their impact on the employee experience
• Maintaining the knowledge base for the employees at any level
What will be my work style ?
The hybrid model (Katowice office).
What we offer?
Competitive salary and benefits (Language courses, Lunch Subvention, Holiday Allowance, Medical Care, Sport Card, Life Insurance)
Extra paid vacation days
Interesting and challenging career path within Siemens
Work in an international environment
New role, new hub, new team! Are you ready for a new challenge?
We offer an international environment with more than 140,000 customers around the world who already rely on our expertise in digitization. We are involved in exciting and varied customer projects in the aerospace, automotive and transportation, consumer products and retail, electronics and semiconductors, energy and utilities, industrial machinery and heavy machinery, maritime, and medical devices and pharmaceuticals industries. With us, you will find a team-oriented work environment, comprehensive training options and attractive benefits. Through individual target agreements and diverse career models with specialization options, we offer you the opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We'd love to hear from you, so apply now on siemens.com!
We look forward to your application! Please use only our career platform, which you can access via "Apply now".
Come and learn more about Siemens Software: Mission / Vision and our software portfolio .
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities . At Siemens, we believe people who've had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Siemens Digital Industries Software Homepage:
Siemens Digital Enterprise videos: