opment of various pieces of the RTL synthesis technology, logic optimizations and power synthesis.
We are not looking for superheroes, just super minds!
- Do you hold B.Tech or M.Tech in Computer Science (CSE), Electrical Engineering (EE), or Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) from a reputed engineering college?
- We are looking for someone who holds 2-8 years of dynamic experience in software development.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in designing and implementing efficient algorithms and data structures.
- Validated ability in creative and effective problem-solving. Exceptional analytical skills to analyze sophisticated systems and propose solutions.
- Should be able to guide and lead others, towards project completion.
- Experience in RTL synthesis tool development will be a plus
- Proficient in SystemVerilog and VHDL, with expertise in UPF (Unified Power Format), DFT (Design for Testability), formal verification, and dynamic power analysis
- Skilled in RTL (Register-Transfer Level) and gate-level logic optimizations, adept at enhancing digital designs for improved performance and efficiency.
- Experienced in designing and implementing parallel algorithms, proficient in optimizing tasks for parallel execution to enhance performance.
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Python, Tcl, and Perl
We are Siemens
A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, variable pay, other benefits, pension, healthcare and actively support working from home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Transform the everyday