At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Are you ready to be part of the journey and help us make real what matters?
Join our CF R 7 SW team in Digital Industry Software as a Senior Accountant and help us e nsure conformity with our global revenue recognition standards and provide meaningful & insightful information to our Management.
Digital Industry Software is the market leader in Industrial Software for the digital enterprise with presence in 35+ countries and ~20,000 employees worldwide in a fast-growing environment.
What role will you play?
As a member of a team responsible for the governance and related polices and processes over revenue recognition, you will support an automated revenue application (e.g. RAR) with a focus on the efficient accounting of business transactions as part of an E2E process
You will have the opportunity to work, together with colleagues in finance, order administration, IT, operations and other accounting departments, managing the SAP revenue system and the related revenue analysis. In addition, you will assist in the review and discussion of multi-element deals and the corresponding revenue recognition treatment.
· Collaborative team environment, including exposure to leadership in multiple departments (accounting, finance, IT, sales)
· Extensive opportunities for growth and promotion
· Potential for flexible working hours
· Hybrid work environment (in office with team 2-3 days week)
· Potential for international travel
· Designated office at Wilsonville campus. The campus includes a newly renovated gym, on-campus subsidized café focused on local and sustainable offerings, on-campus day-care, walking paths, and free parking
· Generous vacation and benefit policies
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must …
· Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
· Have a finance/accounting degree, with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar accounting role / CPA or equivalent experience.
· Be interested in developing existing knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
· Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail.
· Demonstrate project management skills paired with self-determination and strategic judgment.
The salary range for this position is $76,500 to $137,700 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate’s work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: www.benefitsquickstart.com. In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Full / Part time: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.
Onsite child care
Part time policy
Short term disability
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a global leader in the growing field of product lifecycle management (PLM), manufacturing operations management (MOM) and electronic design automation (EDA) software, hardware and services. Siemens products are used to manage or create more than 40 percent of the world’s 3D data. Our culture encourages creativity, welcomes fresh ...