discuss multi-element deals and advise on the corresponding revenue recognition treatment. In addition, you will assist with the related revenue analysis and oversight of the SAP RAR system.
• Collaborative team environment, including exposure to leadership in multiple departments (accounting, finance, IT, sales)
• Extensive opportunities for growth and promotion
• Potential for flexible working hours
• Hybrid work environment (in office with team 2-3 days week)
• Potential for international travel
• Designated office at Wilsonville campus. The campus includes a newly renovated gym, on-campus subsidized café focused on local and sustainable offerings, on-campus day-care, walking paths, and free parking
• Generous vacation and benefit policies
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must ...
• Be interested in the challenge of working in a dynamic and fast paced international environment.
• Have a finance/accounting degree, with a minimum of 3 years relevant work experience in a similar accounting role / CPA or equivalent experience.
• Display accounting knowledge, strong analytical skills and business judgment with good attention to detail.
• Demonstrate strong project management expertise paired with self-determination and strategic judgment.
• Additional consideration given to candidates with knowledge of SAP or a similar ERP system.
Siemens Software. Transform the Everyday
The salary range for this position is $81,100 to $146,000 and this role is eligible to earn incentive compensation. The actual compensation offered is based on the successful candidate's work location as well as additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education/training. Siemens offers a variety of health and wellness benefits to employees. Details regarding our benefits can be found here: https://www.benefitsquickstart.com . In addition, this position is eligible for time off in accordance with Company policies, including paid sick leave, paid parental leave, PTO (for non-exempt employees) or non-accrued flexible vacation (for exempt employees).
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here .