ates and project-level tasks.
- Implement metrics-driven processes to ensure service quality targets are met.
- Innovate with a cloud-forward mindset to improve durability, and reliability, and drive cost-saving initiatives.
- Effectively plan projects in stages and versions reflecting future needs and improvements.
- Focuses on "DevOps as a Service" initiatives where the service both addresses process inefficiencies and provides a complete solution that can be easily adopted
- Push for the adoption of new tools by making the case for increased velocity.
- SME and core focus on new developments in the Cloud Services and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electronics Engineering or a related technical field.
- 4+ years of relevant role experience.
- 3+ years’ Cloud administration, CD/CI, Coding, scripting.
- Experience with most (but not necessarily all): AWS, Jenkins, TeamCity, or similar, Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation, CDK, SAM, PowerShell, Bash, C#, Python, GO, SQL Server, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Bitbucket, GitHub, SVN, DataDog, ELK, CloudWatch, SentryOne, Cloud administration, automation, deployment practices, databases, SQL, programming and scripting, design patterns, SOLID principles.
- Demonstrated experience working in large, complex systems environments.
- Experience in a mature CI/CD SDLC environment, implemented exception handling, logging, monitoring, performance measurement, operational metrics knowledge.
- Strong communication, partnership, teamwork and influencing skills required that can close the gaps in time and distance.
- Demonstrated knowledge and depth in cloud services.
- Ability to overlap with US timezone (Working hours could be from 2 pm to 10 pm).
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary and a generous holiday allowance.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities.