skill levels to work with the platform, both for clients and candidates. Apply today to discover how you can make a meaningful impact with Mendix.
High level, Joint Proposition Development Manager - Data and Hyperscaler focused
Creates go to market propositions centered around Data Platforms and/or ideally in conjunction with AWS and Global Systems Integrators (GSI's)
Aligns to ecosystem and company strategy
Mendix Ecosystem Summary
Joint Proposition Development Manager is responsible for the research, development and execution of go to market propositions that are focused around adjacent technologies to Mendix in coordination with the adjacent technology provider and one or more global systems integrator.
The responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
Research into customer challenges that can be solved with a combination of Mendix, one or more adjacent technologies and one or more global systems integrator
Establishing and maintaining partnerships with technology and GSI partners
Program manage the entire delivery of the proposition including (but not limited too):
Ideal Customer Profile
Setting and tracking targets
• Working experience of working in High Tech Companies in both commercial and technical roles
• Understanding of low-code (preferably Mendix), Hyperscalers, (especially AWS), Data Platforms (ideally Snowflake) and GSI's (Accenture, ATOS, Cap Gemini etc) and their associated GTM motions
• Strategic planning experience, proactive business skills, financial management skills, and strong collaborative skills
Strong stakeholder management capabilities
• Excellent oral/written communication and listening skills
• Ability to present information, analyses, and recommendations to various levels including executive management
• Working knowledge of direct and indirect sales models
• Experience of Program Management and/or Product Management
• Business development acumen and experience working at to "C-level" internally and externally
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Energy, curiosity, spirit, and a winning attitude
• Ability to multitask managing multiple projects and campaigns
• Experience dealing with cross functional teams
• Ability to understand SaaS and consumption based business models.
• Proven negotiation experience and skills will differentiate
• Ideal location will be EMEA or Boston
Wir legen Wert auf Chancengleichheit und freuen uns über Bewerbungen von Menschen mit Behinderung .
We value equal opportunities and welcome applications from people with disabilities . At Siemens, we believe people who've had real experiences dealing with being different will excel as leaders. Let's foster a culture of creativity and innovation. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.