ion level quality of new components and algorithms and to create new engines and support existent code.
• Self-motivation, self-discipline and the ability to set personal goals and work consistently towards them in a dynamic environment will go far towards contributing to your success.
• Good knowledge of C/C++, algorithm and data structures
• Compiler Concepts and Optimizations
• Experience with UNIX and / or LINUX platforms is necessary
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• The person should be self-motivated and can work independently.
• Should be able to guide others, towards project completion.
Good to have
• Basic Digital Electronics Concepts
• Understanding of ML/AI algorithms and their implementation in data-driven tasks
• Knowledge of Verilog, System Verilog, VHDL.
• Experience in parallel algorithms, job distribution.
• Exposure to Simulation or Formal based verification methodologies would be a plus
Education: B.Tech or M.Tech in CSE/EE/ECE from a reputed engineering college.
We are Siemens
A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, variable pay, other benefits, pension, healthcare and actively support working from home.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.