Director SE Operations & Strategy - Flexible / remote within North America
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
As the Director SE Operations & Strategy, you will be the expert at establishing the visual identity and emotion of brands so they stand out in crowded marketplaces.
What you will do;
- Coordinate and delegate large Technical Sales cross-project initiatives
- Plan, manage, and execute for Global SE events throughout the year
- Work closely with the Global SE leadership teams to proactively identify opportunities for technical sales process improvements
- Identify key program requirements needed from cross-functional teams and external vendors
- Manage the end-to-end technical program management (from design to delivery) of a world-class standardized and scalable demo ecosystem, with relevant and up-to-date demo data and use cases.
- Work closely with Sales Engineering leadership to build and drive a roadmap that ensures the needs and priorities If the team are met with the features and functionalities of the demo ecosystem.
- Interface with Sysdig product & engineering teams to tailor offering to specific customer needs
- Track SE onboarding / off-boarding process and org chart maintenance
- Develop monthly reporting processes including KPI dashboards & scorecards, and establish cadence for leadership review
- Analyze, evaluate, and overcome program risks and produce program reports for leadership, stakeholders, and project teams
- Data management and cleanup in Salesforce, other Sales reporting tools for cleaner reporting and to articulate new Sales processes to provide overall Sales productivity
- Develop SFDC reporting strategies for the SE Org
- Acquisition and implementation of the purchased tools the Sales Engineering team (demostack, RFPIO, etc)
What you will bring with you;
- 5+ years of program management experience, preferably in an SE organization.
- Be an optimistic, energetic person who loves engaging with people - whether they are customers, prospects, or members of the community
- Experience balancing multiple priorities while getting results quickly
- Client management and organization/business awareness
- Strong written and oral communication skills – proven client-facing skills
- Ability to partner with technology leaders with deeper knowledge in various areas to help advance the goals of the SE Organization
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with all levels and functional areas of the business
- Prior startup experience highly preferred
- People with Grit and Perseverance
- Track record of helping the team to focus on the highest value activities, all while achieving the best results through effective use of qualification and time management skills
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- Competitive salary
- Top-notch health insurance coverage
- 401k with company matching up to 3%
- Flexible vacation policy