Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Design and implement a packaging and distribution framework that every other team in the company will use as a building block to ship their host side components (aka “agents”) to our customers
- Develop new mechanisms to help providing our customers a top-notch experience when it comes to adopting and installing our host side components (e.g. Ansible roles/playbooks, Kubernetes operators, etc.)
- Maintain existing installation mechanisms (Helm charts as well as official installation scripts)
- Take care of our internal agent developers’ experience through the creation/adoption of new tools to orchestrate development environments
- Assist customers, both internal and external, when host component installation or configuration issues arise
- Incorporate inputs from our Product team and customers to streamline the lifecycle management of our products
- Help manage the CI infrastructures for both the tooling repositories as well as for our Agent products
What you will bring with you
- Demonstrable experience with Linux and containerized environments
- Strong skills in Go and/or Python, from design to debugging
- Ability to manage concurrent tasks in different areas, potentially with different stakeholders
- An appetite for problem solving. Whether an issue be in the components you own or with other aspects of the environment, having the grit to dig deeper to understand the problem is crucial
What we look for
- Experience developing and maintaining Kubernetes Operators and Helm charts
- Experience developing modules or plugins for Ansible, Puppet, Chef, or Salt
- Knowledge of various cloud environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, IBM Cloud, etc.)
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open-source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive salary and equity opportunity
- Flexible working arrangements
- Career growth
Additionally, we offer a variety of benefits and perks, such as:
- A monthly allowance that can be used for the following types of expenses: (employee wellness, house cleaning services, home internet, phone expenses, office supplies, office furniture
- Company provided Wellness Days
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!