Information Security Analyst - Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Technology
- Location Brooklyn Park, MN
The Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst collects, analyzes, and disseminates technical cyber threat intelligence. The Technical Analyst monitors threat feeds for data related to vulnerabilities, malware, indicators of compromise, attacker techniques as well as provides support to other groups within Target’s Cyber Fusion Center to identify, detect, and respond to cyber threats.
- Partner with the Cybersecurity Incident Response (CSIRT) team to detect, analyze, and contain of attacks.
- Investigate threat information, fuse with other relevant information, and analyze data for patterns and actionable information.
- Collect, analyze, catalog, and assist in the deployment of indicators of compromise (IOCs) in partnership with CSIRT to help refine detection and response efforts.
- Track cyber campaigns using internal and external data.
- Develop and maintain expertise in a wide variety of technology platforms, threat vectors, and threat actors.
- 0-4 years of experience in information security, network administration, application development, or system administration.
- Broad, basic understanding of information technology, including networking, operating systems and application development.
- Familiarity with information security appliances and tools, such as firewalls, proxies, netflow, and SIEMs.
- Experience with collecting, analyzing, and interpreting technical data from multiple sources.
- Ability to develop specific expertise, discern patterns of complex threat actor behavior, and communicate an understanding of current and developing cyber threats.
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Cybersecurity or related field
- Experience with emerging computer or online technologies, online social behaviors, and computer/Internet slang.