Sr. Specialist, Target Properties
- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Operations
- Location Minneapolis, MN
Process, Project, and Team activities.
Meeting Management: Coordinate and schedule program and process related meetings including Prototype Committee Prep / Project Reviews, Design Project Reviews, Executive Plan Reviews, BCT, ECF, EDR, TRM and other workshops as needed. Prepare agendas, take notes, operate meeting room presentation tools / technology and arrange guest speakers as requested. May attend and participate in project, program management and staff meetings.
Communication / Correspondence / Presentations: Regularly interacts with all levels of internal team members and external partners. May create/edit presentations/correspondence for review with some instruction. Assist in the development and execution of design related presentations; both physical and virtual. Manage current and historical data, images and rendering content for use in design presentations. Collects and organizes samples and materials for use in design related presentations and meetings. Conducts both internal and external benchmarking research and documentation.
Reporting and Data Entry: Meeting notes as requested, store and project data as needed.
Publications: Cyclically upload store plans, construction documents, BOM's and related documentation to facilitate in the expediting of design direction and fixture / equipment purchasing. Publish schematic design, design development, as-built drawings and other documentation as needed and send out appropriate email notifications of publication. The publication process may include CAD work, database knowledge, zipping, converting and uploading Target store documents, responding to external and internal inquiries and communicating across numerous departments within Property Development.
Systems and Equipment: Link Store Design Team Members and AE consultants to projects using program management TCPM, Prolog, HAL, and / or related systems and tools.
Schedules and Budgets: Creates and maintains the timing and action of multiple program related model schedules and project / program communication. Provides direction and support to the Store Design Team for the generation of purchase orders, invoice processing and expediting. Collect, review, track and process invoices for payment.
Process Improvement: Develop and document "Best Practices" and standards for own job function and acts as a resource for new Coordinators. Establish and execute "back up" Coordinator / Administrative support for cyclical processes and functions.
Managing Talent: Trains new Coordinators and mentors less experienced. Serves as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, challenging and constantly changing environment.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Task oriented, organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks; flexible with a high degree of initiative and the ability to balance fluctuating workload.
- Strong prioritization, organization, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Highly motivated and committed to the development of high-quality work, attention to detail and productivity.
- Ability to maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Able to establish and maintain solid working relationships with other departments both inside and outside of Store Planning & Design.
- Fast, fun and friendly work ethic and general attitude.
- Acts proactively as possible to minimize problems and concerns.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team player/orientation.
- High school diploma