- Experience 0-5 Years
- Category Product
- Location Brooklyn Park, MN
The Agile Coach is responsible for the agile education of Product Teams in order to establish common understanding of agile principles and frameworks across Product Teams. They will evaluate Product Teams in order to identify opportunity for improvement around agile adoption, and help these teams improve their practices and more effectively embrace agile. This role will also be accountable for developing the strategy and plans around how to achieve the Product Team agile educational goal.
The Agile Coach will be the resident expert of agile principles and related methodologies and practices within the Product Team organization. As such, these individuals will need to be involved with internal and external agile networks in order to stay current on best practices and strategies related to this way of working. Partnership and learning are cornerstones of the agile mindset, thus the Agile Coach will need to actively participate in the thought leadership within these Agile communities and seek out opportunities to continuously improve their own skills in order to better support the Product organization.
- 3+ Years Agile Coaching with multiple teams
- Implementation of Agile frameworks across multiple teams in larger companies
- 3+ years Product Management and design (can be as part of the Coaching experience)
- Experience scaling Agility across multiple teams/programs
- Previous experience working with Retail organizations a preferred
- Thorough knowledge of Agile Values and Principles
- Understanding of Lean Values and Practices (i.e. Value Stream Mapping)
- Facilitation/leading of Collaborative Chartering, Team Chartering, Creation of Personas, and Story Mapping
- Knowledge of Agile Scaling Frameworks (SAFe, LeSS, DAD, etc.)
- Understand and experience working with VersionOne or other Agile Project Management Applications, JIRA