Depth & Scope:
- Leads a team of advice and service colleagues in the achievement of individual and Store objectives that result in legendary Customer and colleague experience, and achievement of established performance goals
- Provides day-to-day team leadership and work direction to ensure effective/efficient delivery of personalized/complex service and advice activities and/or solutions while maintaining compliance and regulatory guidelines
- Leads the team in overseeing the most complex or diverse sales advice activities that entails complete multiple step processes that involve numerous systems, partners and complexity
- Requires knowledge and understanding of financial concepts, a broad range of products, services and tools, business and process management acumen aligned with TD's consultative approach with Customers to deliver Customers end-to-end advice they expect: (1) building trust with educational content & tools, (2) providing consultative support, and (3) advocating with proactive insights & recommendations
- Responsible for driving and reinforcing Advice activities/capability for the team through continued team observations, coaching, oversight, and communication ensuring the team is offering proactive advice by making product recommendations by highlighting product features and benefits based on Customer needs with more complex banking needs ultimately building Customer financial confidence; ensuring these activities are positively impacting Customer experience
- Possesses comprehensive knowledge of the local market, competitive offers, and economic trends to support advice recommendations that support Customer financial empowerment
- Effectively handles critical and/or high-risk issues, determining the most appropriate course of action for resolution
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@https://td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.