TD Securities offers a wide range of capital markets products and services to corporate, government, and institutional clients who choose us for our innovation, execution, and experience.
With more than 6,500 professionals operating out of 40 cities across the globe, we help clients meet their needs today and prepare for tomorrow. Our services include underwriting and distributing new issues, providing trusted advice and industry-leading insight, extending access to global markets, and delivering integrated transaction banking solutions. In 2023, we acquired Cowen Inc., offering our clients access to a premier U.S. equities business and highly-diverse equity research franchise, while growing our strong, diversified investment bank.
We are growth-oriented, people-focused, and community-minded. As a team, we work to deliver value for our clients every day. www.td.com
The Director Compliance TDS oversees/leads a team(s) of specialists/professionals providing advice, guidance and expertise on regulatory requirements and assisting business units to manage their regulatory risk.
Depth & Scope
• Accountable for a significant area(s)/broad business units of Compliance that typically has enterprise wide impact or accountability.
• Position deals with senior/executive management.
• Key contact for business management, regulators and external/internal auditors, dealing with a broad range of issues including non-routine information.
• Focuses on longer-range planning for functional area (e.g. 12 months or greater).
• Manages and prioritizes multiple projects at a given time.
Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelors degree or progressive work experience
• 7-10 years related experience
Never: 0%; Occasional: 1-33%; Frequent: 34-66%; Continuous: 67-100%
• Domestic Travel: Occasional
• International Travel: Never
• Performing sedentary work: Continuous
• Performing multiple tasks: Continuous
• Operating standard office equipment: Continuous
• Responding quickly to sounds: Occasional
• Sitting: Continuous
• Standing: Occasional
• Walking: Occasional
• Moving safely in confined spaces: Occasional
• Lifting/Carrying (under 25 lbs.): Occasional
• Lifting/Carrying (over 25 lbs.): Never
• Squatting: Occasional
• Bending: Occasional
• Kneeling: Never
• Crawling: Never
• Climbing: Never
• Reaching overhead: Never
• Reaching forward: Occasional
• Pushing: Never
• Pulling: Never
• Twisting: Never
• Concentrating for long periods of time: Continuous
• Applying common sense to deal with problems involving standardized situations: Continuous
• Reading, writing and comprehending instructions: Continuous
• Adding, subtracting, multiplying and dividing: Continuous
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. The listed or specified responsibilities & duties are considered essential functions for ADA purposes.
• Available For Hire
Available For Hire
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [email protected] . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Delivering legendary customer experiences is who we are & is part of being the Better Bank. Visit our Careers page to learn more about TD & why TD is a great place to work.