About TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing over 9.8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at more than 1,100 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Auto Finance, a division of TD Bank, N.A., offers vehicle financing and dealer commercial services. TD Bank and its subsidiaries also offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.td.com/us. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US and www.twitter.com/TDNews_US.
TD Bank, America's Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol "TD". To learn more, visit www.td.com.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit program, including: comprehensive, affordable health care through medical, dental, and vision coverage; financial security with life and disability insurance; opportunities to save using health savings and flexible spending accounts; retirement benefits to help prepare for the future; paid time off and work/life benefits to maintain a good balance.
Building a World-Class Technology Team at TD
We can't afford to be boring. Neither can you. The scale and scope of what TD does may surprise you. The rapid pace of change makes it a business imperative for us to be smart and open
Provide consultation and advice to partners on a broad range Technology Controls / Information Security programs / policies / standards and incidents for own specialized area
• Conduct project consulting on assessment of risk, definition of required controls, appropriateness of implemented control procedures, vulnerability assessments and any other relevant areas
• Lead or contribute to completion of risk and control design assessments for an application portfolio, articulate and document impact of control gaps to the business and the overall Bank, risk mitigation and remediation plans, remediation strategy document as applicable
• Contribute to the definition, development, and oversight of a global security management strategy and framework
• Ensure technology, processes, and governance are in place to monitor, detect, prevent, and react to both current and emerging technology / security threats against TDBGs business
• Develop on-going Technology Risk reporting, monitoring key trends and defining metrics to regularly measure control effectiveness for own area
• Work proactively with technology partners / stakeholders and service/platform owners to ensure all technology security components are integrated into the banks overall Enterprise Architecture, and any control gaps are addressed.
• Consult on Regulatory compliance requirements, reporting and questions
• Provide support and consulting in preparation for Audits and in composing management responses and appropriate remediation activities
• Work with other teams to implement best practices for engineering and management
EMPLOYEE / TEAM:
Continuously enhance knowledge / expertise in own area
• Keep current on emerging trends / developments and grow knowledge of the business, analytical tools and techniques
• Prioritize and manage own workload to deliver quality results and meet assigned timelines
• Support a positive work environment that promotes service to the business, quality, innovation and teamwork and ensure timely communication of issues/ points of interest
• Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance productivity, effectiveness and operational efficiency
• Establish effective relationships across multiple business and technology partners, program and project managers
• Participate in knowledge transfer within the team and business units
BREADTH & DEPTH:
Expert level professional role with specialized knowledge in:
• testing planning, design, automation and execution
• Advanced knowledge of specific domain or range of Software testing frameworks, technology, tools, processes and procedures, as well as organization issues
• Advanced debugging and problem solving skills – able to solve complex problems requiring analysis of multiple variables Deep knowledge of and robust experience applying new testing approaches (e.g. AI, Machine Learning,
Rapid Software Testing).
• Keeping abreast of industry direction regarding test innovation, tools and processes
Ability to lead new / advanced techniques and approaches in testing and
automation (e.g. BDD, Rapid Software
• Business and technology acumen across multiple areas, seeks out and identifies opportunities to benefit the Bank and / or introduce operational improvements
• Hands on expertise understanding architecture blueprints and diagrams including logical data models and translate them into efficient test approaches
• Ability to drive and support delivery of quality solutions across small to medium-scale endto-end applications / systems / projects across one product line / business, involving significant scope and complexity
• Ability to work autonomously on complex application / solution issues as needed, escalating to leadership or other stakeholders when necessary
• Collaborative team player and ability to play a leadership role in the team Future focused foresees issues and gaps and identifies industry trends in build / code / release management to enable defect avoidance
What can you bring to TD? Share your credentials, but your relevant experience and knowledge can be just as likely to get our attention. Here are the minimum requirements for this position:
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at [email protected] . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
The Toronto-Dominion Bank & its subsidiaries are collectively known as TD Bank Group (TD). TD is the sixth largest bank in North America by branches & serves approximately 22 million customers in a number of locations in key financial centres around the globe. Over 85,000 TD employees represent the strongest team in banking. Delivering legendary customer experiences is who we are & is part of being the Better Bank. Visit our Careers page to learn more about TD & why TD is a great place to work.