- Proficient in products, services and routine transactions in order to identify opportunities to educate on Bank products and services to Customers and/or refer them to appropriate team member or internal Bank partners, while ensuring a positive Customer experience
- Requires a broad knowledge and understanding of the full product suite, services and processes of business area, and could be characterized by low to moderate complexity/risk
- Makes product recommendations based on Customer needs and highlights product features and benefits that ultimately support Customers through challenging times and life events, save time and money, and exceed their needs
- Utilizes Customer Relationship Management tools to proactively play a key role in Customer assessments, proactively identifies Customer solutions and lead-focused outbound sales activities
- Evaluates issues, errors and problems based on practices and existing precedents or procedures
- Explains detailed and/or complicated information within the team
- Builds working relationships with customers and related teams
- Requires full proficiency gained through job related training to perform a range of activities
- Participates in Customer outreach, servicing and advice activities to deliver on our unexpectedly human promise
- Engages in conversations with customers about loan products, facilitates the application intake
- Must maintain an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@https://td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.