- Provides people management leadership by hiring the best talent, setting goals, developing staff, managing employee performance and compensation decisions, promoting teamwork and handling any/all disciplinary actions, as required
- Manages a small sized store and team (based on https://U.S. TD Bank store levelling criteria)
- Oversees and leads a small and/or complex Store while growing talent, developing skills and capabilities to achieve career goals, support project/initiative success and achieve business results
- Accountable for achieving both Store and individual performance metrics
- Requires knowledge of the business, banking and bank operations
- Requires process management knowledge and knowledge of the risk profile for team processes supported, strong knowledge in identifying, tracking and resolving gaps
- Requires business, banking and bank operational process management knowledge and expert knowledge of the risk profile for team processes supported, strong knowledge in identifying, tracking and resolving gaps
- Provides coaching, mentorship and guidance to teammates
- Oversees management of team requiring workforce to decision on acceptable level of risk-Low to High risk potential (loss/reputational)
- Acts as the highest point of escalation/contact within the store for issues raised from customers, other internal groups and/or partners
- Originates loan applications, handles Conditions of Lending and conducts loan closings
- Maintains an active registration status with NMLS (Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry)
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach their potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@https://td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.