Applies company pesticide products and or exclusion tactics to residential locations according to schedule and as needed based on service requests; calls customers to confirm scheduled services; completes required production forms; assists in sales to current customers.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
· Move up to 10 pounds regularly, and 11-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required occasionally.
· Uses legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds what is required for ordinary locomotion.
· Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
· Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
· Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag, draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using upper extremities to exert force.
· Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
· Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
· Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and received detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
· Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
This position offers a base pay plus commission.
· Over $40k average compensation (base + commission) during first 12 months
· $18.00 - $20.00 during training
Actual annual potential is based on individual performance and our top Technicians earn well over $100k annually.
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023
Maternity leave coaching
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
Terminix (NYSE: TMX) is a leading provider of residential and commercial pest control. Terminix provides pest management services and protection against termites, mosquitoes, rodents, and other pests threatening human health and safety. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix serves approximately 2.9 million residential and commercial customers in 24 countries and territories. To learn more about Terminix, visit www.Terminix.com.