Terminix is currently hiring for an Operations Administrator at our Assured Environment branch office located in Cranford, NJ. This is an in-office position with a daylight working schedule of Monday - Friday.
- Provide Secondary Support to Customer Service Representative.
- Manage All Memos to Office sent by Field Service Team.
- Manage All Branch Equipment/Supply Needs.
- Manage All Initial Set Up Office Functions.
- Manage All Badging Requirements for New Jersey Branch.
- Provide Secondary Support to Customer Service Representative
- Monitor and Adjust Appointment Scheduler when CSR is on Break, Out Sick, or on Vacation
- Monitor and Support NJ Service Inbox when CSR is on Break, Out Sick, or on Vacation
- Response to clients required within 1 hour of receipt.
- Receive In-Bound Calls/Emails from Field Team at beginning & end of day when CSR is on Break, Out Sick, or on Vacation
- Verify all Stops are completed.
- Confirm if there were any “problem jobs.”
- Notify CSR of any rescheduling needs
- If stops were not completed, confirm reasons as to why according to technicians.
- Review all New Jersey Copesan Requests and Tasks
- Verify and Update Escalation Tickets Daily
- Request equipment approval from appropriate parties
- Ensure all protocols are uploaded to corresponding accounts in Pest Pac
- Ensure all COIs are uploaded to corresponding accounts in PestPac
- Manage All Memos to Office sent by Field Service Team
- Equipment Requests
- Additional equipment or replacement forwarded to correct parties.
- Confirm Equipment is in stock in storage.
- Prepare Equipment for Technicians once approved.
- Notify CSR Equipment is ready for collection and scheduling.
- Service-Related Memos will be sent to Customer Service Rep. for updates.
- Manage All Branch Equipment/Supply Needs
- Fill Technician Equipment Requests
- Ensure the Chemical Cage Room is properly stocked with necessary equipment and supplies.
- Order supplies for Chem Cage on a weekly basis following review from BM or SVM
- Maintain adequate office supplies within New Jersey Branch
- Build Replacement Logbooks as per MTO requests.
- Ensure all Logbooks that are provided to field team have necessary information and documentation.
- Manage Initial Service Setup Preparation Functions
- Ensure all information entered in Pest Pac corresponds with Location Requirements
- Routing Color Coding, Time Duration, Frequency
- Documentation loaded into system.
- Contact Information of account
- Special Requirements for account such as access information
- Ensure Areas and Devices are entered into system prior to initial equipment installation.
- Ensure all equipment needed for Initial Service is prepped and entered.
- Ensure Equipment is baited, dated, labeled, and numbered before handing it out to technician/manager.
- Ensure Equipment Barcodes are entered into Areas and Devices in advance of initial installation.
- Ensure all Wall Placards and Barcodes are prepped and ready prior to installation.
- Manage All Badging Requirements for New Jersey Branch
- Maintain Accurate records of all applications related to on site badging requirements for clients.
- Maintain accurate records of all clients requiring site access badging.
- Verify expiration dates of all badges.
- Ensure badges are renewed properly and in a timely fashion.
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to four years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong customer service ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Skill in time management and organization
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word
- Skill in problem-solving
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023