Responsible for in-field training, coaching, supervision and monitoring of delivery of quality service to all customers by the company’s service professionals.
- Directs, monitors and motivates service professionals to provide quality service to all customers.
- Provides continuous, up-to-date in-field training and coaching to service professionals.
- Conducts random quality audits of accounts in compliance with branch goals.
- Takes responsibility of servicing pest routes when necessary.
- Spends approximately 10% of time in the office and 90% in the field
- Performs pest control, termite control or homes services production work approximately 40% of time spent in the field
- Inspects pest management work performed by service professionals and coaches to ensure compliance with company standards approximately 50% of time spent in the field
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2-year degree is preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of industry experience required
- 3+ years of industry experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and procedural manuals
- Basic communication skills required, advanced verbal communications skills preferred
- Ability to write routine reports
- Effective coaching, teaching, mentoring skills
- Knowledge of service protocols/application requirements for commercial pest and rodent management
- Operates a commercial, company assigned vehicle in accordance with state laws and company safety standards at all times
Physical Demands and Working Conditions
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
- Move up to 15 pounds regularly and 15-20 lbs frequently, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects. Exerting up to 50 lbs of force to move objects is required occasionally.
- Use legs and/or hands and arms to ascend or descend ladders, stairs, scaffolding, ramps, poles, etc., in a manner that exceeds what is required for ordinary locomotion.
- Maintain his/her balance when walking, standing, or crouching on narrow, slippery, or erratically moving surfaces; balance exceeds that needed for ordinary locomotion.
- Bend legs and spine downward and forward to crouch or squat, and bend legs at the knee to come to rest on a surface with one or both knees, including crawling on hands and knees or hands and feet.
- Push objects forward, downward, or outward with sustained force using the upper extremities to press with steady force, and drag, draw, haul, or tug objects with sustained motion using the upper extremities to exert force.
- Extend his/her hands and arms in any direction to reach objects, and move objects from a lower to a higher position, or move objects horizontally from one position to another, by lifting or carrying objects either in his/her hands or arms or by strapping equipment to the body; requires substantial use of upper extremities and back muscles.
- Use touch of skin to perceive attributes of objects, such as size, shape, temperature, or texture; particularly fingertips.
- Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
- Operate a motor vehicle and use electrically and manually powered hand tools for securing objects to surfaces.
Incumbent is required to have:
- Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, and to determine the accuracy, neatness, and/or thoroughness of work assigned (i.e., general labor), or make general observations of facilities or structures .
- Visual acuity to operate motor vehicles.
- Incumbent will be subject to:
- Both inside (not necessarily temperature controlled) and outside (without protection from weather; extreme heat-above 100 and/or cold-below 32 for more than one hour) environmental conditions.
- Hazardous physical conditions, such as mechanical parts, vehicles, electrical current, heights and scaffolding, chemical exposure, and/or high heat.
- Atmospheric conditions affecting the respiratory system of the skin, such as fumes, odors, dust, mold, mist, gas, poor ventilation.
- Exposure to animals and insects.
- Wearing respiration equipment or personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Working in confined spaces, narrow aisles, or passageways which could cause reactions in those with claustrophobic tendencies.
his position offers a Base Pay Range: $62,000 - $68,000
In addition to the base pay, an employee working in this role is eligible to earn incentive pay, pursuant to a written incentive pay plan. The amount of incentive that may be earned pursuant to our plans is based on several factors that could include one or all of the following factors: performance of the Colleague, the sales and overall performance of the District and/or Region, meeting pre-established targets and/or Key Performance Indicators ("KPIs") and overall Company performance. Depending on the position, earned incentives may be paid out each pay period, monthly, quarterly, or annually in the form of commissions and/or bonuses.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
Our companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023