A Virtual Branch Manager will train for up to 12 weeks at an assigned location within the Division and acquire all knowledge needed to operate a Terminix branch. Upon completion of training, a Virtual Branch Manager will be expected to: Deliver high-level customer service by directing and motivating branch staff to increase customer base and retention metrics and ensure top line growth.
Successfully completes training programs and acquires all knowledge needed to operate a Terminix branch.
Trains to lead branch service and sales team and how to direct day-to-day activities within the branch to drive sales & revenue.
Undergoes training on implementing company programs, initiatives, current operational guidelines and participate in recruitment, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff as appropriate.
Upon completion of the training program the associate will be responsible for the following:
Monitors expenses and analyzes financial performance and budget of branch; identifies operational deficiencies and implements plans for improvement.
Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies.
Reinforces service standards by conducting quality control training and inspections.
Leads monthly branch meetings, and how to prepare budgets for the branch.
Participates in recruitment, interviewing, hiring, and training branch staff as appropriate.
Leads and manages branch associates at a branch with a basic to moderate level of activity and complexity; includes service associates and/or sale associates. Dependent on branch activity and location, may include supervisor associates.
Directs day-to-day basic activities to achieve company and business unit goals and objectives.
Delivers high-level customer service by directing and motivating branch staff to increase customer base and retention metrics and ensure top line growth.
Responsible for the P&L of a small-to-medium sized revenue branch.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to perform the essential function to this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Incumbent must be prepared to:
• Move up to 10 pounds occasionally, by lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling, or otherwise repositioning objects.
• Sitting for long periods of time while using office equipment such as computers, phones and etc.
• Fingering and Repetitive motions; such as movement of wrists, hands and fingers while picking, pinching and typing during your normal working environment.
• Express or exchange ideas with others through the use of spoken word, quickly, accurately, and at an easily audible volume, and receive detailed information through oral communication at usual speaking levels without correction, and/or make fine discriminations in the nature of sounds in the environment.
Incumbent is required to have:
• Close visual acuity to perform detail oriented activities at distances close to the eyes, as well as visual acuity to perform activities at or within arm’s reach with skill, control, and accuracy, such as preparing and analyzing data, viewing computer screen and expansive reading.
Incumbent will be subject to:
• Inside working conditions: The change of building environment such as with or without air conditioning and heating.
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those with disabilities.
California residents click here to review your privacy rights. tinyurl.com/CANotice2023
Maternity leave coaching
Unconscious bias training
Remote work policy
Part time policy
Short term disability
Terminix (NYSE: TMX) is a leading provider of residential and commercial pest control. Terminix provides pest management services and protection against termites, mosquitoes, rodents, and other pests threatening human health and safety. Headquartered in Memphis, Tenn., Terminix serves approximately 2.9 million residential and commercial customers in 24 countries and territories. To learn more about Terminix, visit www.Terminix.com.