The Hartford is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2020.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.5/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at The Hartford rated their manager’s support a 4.5/5
The Professional Women’s Network (PWN) provides professional support, growth, advancement and networking to enable greater gender balance.
The Hartford offers diversity awareness training known as Appreciating Differences and Managing Inclusion.
Employees will be provided with leave of up to four weeks and paid at a rate of 100 percent of their base pay.
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
• Configure, maintain our applications and infrastructure’s observability capabilities in partnership with SRE, AIOps and DevSecOps principles and technologies
• Assess code, conf, or infra changes readiness for production
• Design, develop and execute overall automated performance and availability assessments as needed to continuously (DevOps) validate Load, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability standards of the application are achieved. Define and apply production like scenarios to non-production environments to gain confidence for production readiness
• Create and maintain monitoring dashboards. Implement application performance management, log analytics, error analytics, business analytics solutions using APM tools, but not limited to Dynatrace, Splunk, BMC helix, Akamai, Kafka, Grafana, AIOps etc.
• Responsible for driving performance, availability and stability improvements of critical business applications and integrations to ensure optimal end user experience by working closely with Application development, Infrastructure, Database and Middleware teams
• Responsible for monitoring application stability trends (cloud/on-Prem) and identifying opportunities to improve performance and/or availability
• Working with Incident/ Problem manager and help drive the RCA and RCRs by providing engineering and tool expertise
• Independently contribute in finding game changer solutions using cutting-edge technologies and Experience in enabling next-gen alerting, problem-solving, and self-healing solutions for IT assets. In partnership with SREs, and other support groups, help create an automated self-serve monitoring and self-heal systems
•Experience in various modern application frameworks such as AWS, Microservices
•Strong knowledge in performance engineering and observability concepts
•Knowledge of observability and monitoring tools such as Splunk, Dynatrace
•Advanced knowledge in load simulation tools like LoadRunner or JMeter
•Proficient with application server instrumentation (Java), Real User Monitoring, Synthetic Monitoring
•Ability to program in any one of the modern high-level languages such as Python, PowerShell, Java, R, etc.
•Intermediate knowledge in Logging framework with Splunk SPL, Fields and visualizations
•Experience in creating Grafana dashboards
•Knowledge on event streaming platforms like Kafka
•Knowledge in DevSecOps and Site Reliability engineering
•Experience working in Agile projects and SDLC processes
•Certifications in Cloud, Splunk and Dynatrace
•Excellent communication skills to effectively participate in triage and incident analysis
The listed annualized base pay range is primarily based on analysis of similar positions in the external market. Actual base pay could vary and may be above or below the listed range based on factors including but not limited to performance, proficiency and demonstration of competencies required for the role. The base pay is just one component of The Hartford’s total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include short-term or annual bonuses, long-term incentives, and on-the-spot recognition. The annualized base pay range for this role is:
$79,920 - $119,880
Our company’s success is due to our employees’ dedication and passion for their work. They are our greatest asset. That’s why we are committed to offering employees and their families a comprehensive benefits package and award-winning well-being programs. By helping our employees achieve their full potential, we unlock our own. Visit https://www.thehartford.com/careers/benefits for details.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
IT Engineer - IE08AE
Child care subsidies
As an insurance company, we're in the business of helping others. For more than 200 years, we’ve done so, and continue to, with property and casual insurance, group benefits and mutual funds. But we’re also committed to making sure our impact goes far beyond an insurance policy. And our employees come together in pursuit of that common goal. Because when people's ...