Thomson Reuters is on FGB’s Best Companies for Women of 2020.
FGB'ers gave this company a 4.2/5 in overall job satisfaction
FGB’ers working at Thomson Reuters rated their manager’s support a 4.6/5
Thomson Reuters offers flexibility
Thomson Reuters offers parental leave
Thomson Reuters offers tuition reimbursement
• At least 2-3 years of Devops experience. .
• Experience in working on software configuration management of enterprise applications developed using object-oriented and distributed Internet technologies (Java, C++, C#, .NET, J2EE, web services, etc.)
• Strong knowledge and/or experience with software configuration management tools (TFS, VSS, Clearcase, CVS,Perforce, etc.) and techniques used in automated solutions (MSBuild, Ant, perl scripts,etc.).
• Professionals skilled in CI/CD,Github, ADO, AWS Cloud,Cloudformation,Jenkins,Kubernetes, Docker and Datadog
• Strong bias for action and passion for taking initiative, accepting personal responsibility to deliver on commitments, having courage to raise issues, and proactively working to resolve issues and remove barriers in a timely manner.
• Sound knowledge of Linux and Shell scripts and Python, Perl, Powershell scripting.
• Knowledge of Application servers(Websphere) and webserver(Tomcat)
• Execute the day to day build/deploy requests as per the request from the Dev team or Release Management team
• Partner with software development teams and other organizations to ensure their needs are being met and that our services are adding value.
• Research and implement new, innovative ways of providing quality SCM services.
• Willingness to work in shifts.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Backup child care
Unconscious bias training
Thomson Reuters is a leading provider of business information services. Our products include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news service – Reuters.