client problems, presenting alternatives along with their trade-offs.
- You will lead large programs of work, managing stakeholders and client executives.
- You will handle complex data platform programs with multiple work streams.
- You will develop and operate modern data architectures to achieve key business objectives through end-to-end data solutions.
- You will collaborate with data engineers and data scientists to create scalable data processing pipelines and design scalable implementations of their models.
- You will create data models and discuss the tradeoffs of different modeling approaches.
- You will seamlessly incorporate data quality into day-to-day work and the delivery process.
- You will develop your career outside of traditional paths, focusing on your passion rather than a predetermined plan.
- You will represent Thoughtworks in various online and offline forums, including events and conferences.
- You have experience in providing advisory and consultative guidance for clients and cross-delivery teams.
- You have a track record in demonstrating innovation and expertise in data architectures, technology alternatives, data strategy, governance, security, and other data-related concerns.
- You have experience in utilizing data-driven solutions with a deep understanding of data modeling and experience with tools/platforms like Kafka, Spark, Hadoop, and more.
- You have experience in developing real-time and low-latency data streaming solutions.
- You have a track record of ensuring proper data governance policies, including data lineage, quality checks, and classification.
- You have experience with productionise machine learning models and apply data security strategy to solve business problems.
- You have experience with data infrastructure and operations, with familiarity working in cloud environments.
- You have Strong problem-solving and consulting skills.
- You have a track record with stakeholder management, fostering collaboration between clients and key stakeholders.
- You are resilient in ambiguous situations, adapting roles to address challenges from multiple perspectives.
- You enjoy coaching, mentoring, and motivating others while promoting technical excellence and openness to change.
- You have a track record of proven leadership, encouraging professional development and building strong partnerships.
- You have the expertise in one of the specific domains, such as automotive, healthcare, retail, life sciences, financial services, or public sector.
Other things to know
Learning & Development
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 11-30-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Regular
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 30+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.