e patterns, design, and pair programming
- You will use and advocate for continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- You will use your passion for mobile development to aid our clients in enabling a platform-appropriate, seamless and human-centered experience for their users
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our Technology Radar to solve client problems
- You will partner with other technologists from cross-functional teams advocating and demonstrating mobile-first culture
- You will oversee or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from ideation to deployment and everything in between
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
- You have experience using Kotlin, RXJava, Coroutines and Jetpack Compose coupled with experience in UI development using mobile SDKs and UI frameworks
- Must have hands-on experience in Advertising projects
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming
- You can design and build solutions taking into consideration the fundamental concerns affecting mobile software such as single vendor limitations, constrained execution environment, disconnected operation, discrete release cycles, accessibility, privacy, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum and/or Kanban
- Bonus points if you have working knowledge of mobile devops/pipeline tools, such as fastlane, gradle, etc.
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You have a presence in the external tech community and you willingly share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- You’re resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
Other things to know
Learning & Development
There is no one-size-fits-all career path at Thoughtworks: however you want to develop your career is entirely up to you. But we also balance autonomy with the strength of our cultivation culture. This means your career is supported by interactive tools, numerous development programs and teammates who want to help you grow. We see value in helping each other be our best and that extends to empowering our employees in their career journeys.
Date Posted: 11-28-2023
Industry: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contractor
Thoughtworks is a global technology consultancy that integrates strategy, design and engineering to drive digital innovation. For 30+ years, our clients have trusted our autonomous teams to build solutions that look past the obvious. Here, computer science grads come together with seasoned technologists, self-taught developers, midlife career changers and more to learn from and challenge each other. Career journeys flourish with the strength of our cultivation culture, which has won numerous awards around the world.
Join Thoughtworks and thrive. Together, our extra curiosity, innovation, passion and dedication overcomes ordinary.