TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire - for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
The e-commerce industry has seen tremendous growth in recent years and has become a hotly contested space amongst leading Internet companies, and its future growth cannot be underestimated.
With millions of loyal users globally, we believe TikTok is an ideal platform to deliver a brand new and better e-commerce experience to our users. We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our product and operations team, together we can build an e-commerce ecosystem that is innovative, secure and intuitive for our users.
In this role you will be responsible to deliver impact on seller growth by empowering them through knowledge transfer, trainings, and progress tracking, as well as collaborating with various cross functional teams to help improve sellers growth.
Join us as we drive the future of e-commerce here at TikTok.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning and executing segment-wise seller education and training with the aim of achieving operational efficiency, policies adoption, and ultimately business growth.
- Identifying room for improvement in tooling, SOPs and support for sellers who are promoting and selling products on TikTok Shop platform.
- Providing ongoing support and training to sellers to improve performance, and study key attributes of successful cases; Building courses/trainings to sellers in line with global policies and local strategy.
- Design and create promotion materials or projects for seller incubation in collaboration with the incubation team, seller engagement team and management teams.
- Tracking seller progress and impact of curriculum and trainings on seller performance.
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree or above
- 5+ years of experience in seller training, seller engagement, and/or seller management from e-commerce platforms, or e-commerce sales from brands.
- Strong understanding of influencers, social media, e-commerce, livestreaming, and digital trends landscape.
- Strong communication, public speaking, organizational, and time management skills; comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese language.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.